-Broken-

"Alex!" I yelled as he pushed me down an aisle for Davids vlog. "What," Alex said laughing while running to stop the cart. Right now we were in Target shopping and David kept mention we needed to go to the vlog squad house.

    "Hey, bitch," Zane said as I entered his room, I laughed.  I laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. "What wrong?" Zane said taking his headphone out of his ears. "I don't know, I moved out here little over a year ago and Logan was my whole life and now its me and Alex and I'm completely lost." I said sadly, Zane hugged me. "Wait I thought you and Alex broke up?" Scotty said walking in. "No," I said quietly. "Oh? Well I just assumed because he left to go to Corinna." I gave him a questionable look, "What do you mean?" He gave me an unforgettable look, "Jason said that they were 'dating' that's why she hasn't been with Tod." Scott said. "Oh." I said, I walked out to the living room where David sat editing his vlog. "David can you drive me to Corinna?" I asked he looked up. "I can't Alex took the Tesla." I nodded, Heath jumped up. "I can drive you." He smiled, I thanked him and we made our way to Corinna's.

Heath grabbed the spare key from under the mat and opened the door, I walked straight in and signed I heard the noise that is never going to go away! "Really?" I said opening Corinna's bedroom door to her bedroom, Corinna jumped down. Alex's head popped up. I wasn't fazed by now I have plenty of experience in this situation. "Shey..." Alex spoke. "I thought you were different, guess not." I said giving an uneasy smile. I walked back out and Heath drove me to David's apartment, I signed. Heath left there was only one thing left todo. "Hey," I spoke softly into the phone. "Shey!" Logan said sounding thrilled, "What's wrong?" He asked, "I'll tell you later. Can you come pick me up?" I asked softly again I wasn't going to cry this time I promised myself. "Yeah sure." I told logan I was at David's and he came and got me. I was unloading my things from the back of the yeti. "Does Chantel mind?" I asked logan as we entered the house. "Chantel and I broke up actually." Logan said looking around the house. "Oh." I said, "Where am I staying." Logan looked at me with pleading eyes. "Shey I know it's been forever since we broke up but I want to start where we left of if that's ok with you?" I smiled, "I'd like that." I hugged logan tightly, he kissed my forehead. "AHH! The greatest couple in the world is back together?" Andy said in a girly voice. "Hi Andy." I laughed hugging him.

"Logan since we're back together." I paused, things were moving to fast. "I don't want any secrets." He smiled, and nodded. "I think this is best." Logan said as I laid down on the bed. "I think it is too." Logan rolled over and went to sleep. "Goodnight Shey." Logan said, "Goodnight Logan."

    I woke up to my phone blowing up. They were texts from Alex. I looked over and Logan was there I yawned and laid back down, when I rolled over to my side I noticed a note on the door. "Hey, Shey I left with the guys to set. There was someone here for you but by the time you read this they're probably gone. -Logan."

    I signed and walked downstairs. "Alex?" He looked to the stairs. "Shey." He smiled, I walked over to him sitting down on one of the stools. "Why are you here ?" I asked sceptical. "Well I came to apologize." He said, "I needed to make sure you were ok. I felt awful as I should. I had no business doing that you had already went through it once and were just getting over it." He said, I nodded. "I wanted to ask how you were doing?" I smiled, "I have had better days." He smiled too. "Good, I just want to let you know from the bottom of my heart I still love you and I want the best for you." I nodded, he gulped and slowly started to get on one knee. "Alex?" I said standing up. "Shey, I promise I will never ever let you down or hurt you in anyway possible." He started I was crying. He pulled out a velvet red box. "Shey will you do me the honor of being the happiest man on earth?" A tear slipped down as I covered my mouth. Before I could answer the front door opened and Logan and everyone else entered, Alex was on his knee holding a ring up and I was crying with my hand over my mouth. I couldn't imagine what is going through Logan's head as of this moment.
———————————————
Well guys I have a poll her so click the link! There's only a few days of this poll so please go vote!
https://twitter.com/ericanimigon/status/940808011790118912