•2•

Logan😍: Hey beautiful!
Me: Hey handsome😏
Logan😍: Can I come over?
Me: Idk can you?
Logan😍: Yea, but Mark is going to question me before I get out the door! 
Me: Awe poor baby😩, but isn't he with his girlfriend, Britney or something?
Logan😍: idk tbh, I'm coming now.
Logans P.O.V

     Shey and I have been talking for the past week or so and this weekend she's coming with me to go see my family for Christmas but I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend!
    I made my way to the door and snuck out before Mark could see me. I knocked on her door and let myself in, I immediately felt at home so I walked down stairs to see Shey in a baggy shirt, her hair in a messy bun and her glasses! Just the way I like it, she was on her laptop at her desk so I just laid on her bed and waited.

Shey's P.o.v
     Logan got here and was now on my bed, I was just finishing up emailing my job Applications to a few places. I walked over to my bed and laid with Logan. It was quite, our breathing filled my room, "Shey?" Logan asked, "Yea?" He sighed, "Do you wanna go out with me?" I shot up and got on top of him, and stared at him, I then leaned down and pecked his lips repeatedly, "I'm taking that as a yes?" He laughed between kisses, I nodded yes!
.........................................
Hey guys! Tbh this page sucked!! Ugh I need help?
Lots of love ❤️
~E