•7•

My breath hitched when I heard his voice. The voice I craved for so long, the voice who kept me safe. "Logan?" I said as I turned around. "Shey what are you doing here?" I stiffened when he came closer. "Well I didn't know I had to tell every walking moment where I was going, I'm not your pet Logan I don't need to tell you anything." Calmly and walked away, I waved to Jake. "Logan just know I'll always love you." I said, I stopped to let it sink in. I walked away with my head down.

"Stupid!" I muttered to myself. I walked the streets of Logan's childhood, not wanting anything more then to crawl into bed with him. I need to calm down, I sat on the bench and breathed through my nose. I grabbed my headphones from my pocket and plugged them into the headphone jack. I pressed the shuffle button, most of my music consisted of sad depressing music and bands and a few modern songs. Just my luck I thought to myself as one of the songs I loved to listen to when logan was around came on. I calmly started to sing the lyrics well I mumbled them. I was on the verge of crying, I got the first few lyrics and I could I balled my eyes out. "O-o-Ophelia, heaven help a fool who falls in love." I sat on that bench crying waiting nothing more then to say three little words to Logan. I love you...

After listening to the song for about the fifteenth time I decide to get up and walk back to Pam's. I walked through the back door and seen Jake sitting on the couch on his phone. "Hey." I said he looked up, "Hey." He looked back down to his phone. "Logan is at my dads." Jake said. "I guess he seen your stuff and his bed messed up and your perfume or something like that and said he was staying at dads.

*que the music\\ Ophelia by The Lumineers*

I ran out the door and ran down the street. Once I was almost down the street that sat between Pam's street and Greg's street. I see him, I see Logan running just like I was, I started to run again, this time I ran faster. I jumped up on him when I seen him, he hugged me back. He had headphones in I pulled one out and seen he was listening to our song, the same one I was listening to on repeat. I stared into his eyes, I leaned in slowly and kissed him passionately. I've never craved his touch like this before something was different. "Shey." He said out of breath, "logan." I said Ali's out of breath, I pecked his lips. "I love you." Logan said to my surprise. "I love you to." We kissed again.

In the middle of the street with the July sky stretching as far as the eye could see. Out of the million people watching that sky. We stood underneath it in one another arms; more in love then ever. I trust Logan I know he would never hurt me. I stood her with the man I love. The man who can make the day better with just a smile. The man who doesn't only make my day better but millions of people worldwide! This is the man I would love to spend the rest of my life with, and our life together is just only beginning!
_______________________
Long over do!
I got my first paragraph the other day and I would like to make a huge thank you to IsobelField for turning my story into a different direction that will make this book a little more interesting and I plan on working with said person on creating and well thought out something 😂😂 if they let me of course 😂❤️️

Lots of love 💛
-E