•5•

A couple months later!

   "Logan?" I heard Evan call from the living room. Logan has had himself locked in our room for awhile now. "He's still not coming out." I said as Evan passed me trying to get in." He looked hurt and walked back into his room. Damn, I thought what has gotten into him?

   "Logan?" I said,  my voice unsteady. Slightly tapping on the door, I waited an hour mainly because I started crying. "Shey please." He said he sounded close to the door. I put my back on the wall and slid down a cried. Logan must have heard because he opened the door. "Baby what's wrong?" He said extremely caring. I looked up to see him, under his eyes were puffy. I crushed me, I got up and wiped the tears. "What's wrong?" Logan said shutting the door behind us. "Logan you sat in here all day! I was worried sick! How am I suppose to be a good girlfriend if you won't even let me touch you? Like jesus Logan I love you." He stepped back that was the first time one of us said the "L" word. "Logan i just want to know what's wrong." He sighed. "It's nothing." He sighed, I looked at logan was hurting I knew he wasn't going to tell me what was wrong. "Fine! Fine." I said, I walked into the closet and grabbed my backpack and stuffed it full of close. "Where are you going?" Logan said blocking my way out of the closet. "Away from here." I did want to leave but Logan has been stressed the last thing he needs is for me to get in the way. "What do you mean?" He said dropping his hands. "Logan I seen the way you looked at Ayla! And they way you look at Judy." He paused, "Ayla? Judy?" He said, "Ayla. Oyla." I said back. "I don't look at either one, they way I look at you," I sighed. "Logan your stressed I can tell just let me leave and you can cool down." I said staying calm, he looked down. "If that's how you feel go right ahead."

   I knew one person on this earth could tell me what's wrong with logan. "Hi welcome to Virgin Mobile Airlines how may I help you?" I paused, "One ticket to Cleveland Ohio please." She's nodded.
•••••••••••••••