-Our Lives-

Logan Alexander Paul. In words Logan is my one true love, he's crazy but keeps me plenty. He's always concerned about me. He's the highlight of my lowlife. Never in my life have I felt more dedicated to anything. I pledge my life and my love to him and I promise to keep investing my time and energy into the wonderful relationship that we have together. Every day I learn something new about him and I am always reminded of how amazing he is. Together, Logan and I can have the greatest adventure of all time. But what if my whole life was a lie?

Last nigh logan was on Jimmy Kimmel! I couldn't be prouder! once we got home, everyone went to sleep and what not but I couldn't. I walked out to the attached balcony and stood and closed my eyes and listened.

"Shey?" Logan asked coming out to me. "Yep.," I said turning around hugging him, he smelled amazing. "What are you doing out here?" He asked holding me still. "Clear my thoughts." He smiled against the nape of my neck. "I suggest not being up too late we have to shoot tomorrow remember." He said leaving me behind as he walked back into bed. I sighed hading back to bed.

* couple of days later

I woke up to logans alarm and kong barking. Per usual logan is starting his vlog. I walk into the bathroom and do my stuff, I walk out of the bedroom and seen logan was gone. I FaceTime him to see where he is. "Hey babe." I said as I seen Logan's face popping up, he smiled. "Hey!" Said over Kong's barking. "Where are you?" I asked. "We're just getting Judy then going for lunch." He said laughing. I forced a smile, Logan noticed I think. "Ok we'll have fun!" I quickly hung up, it bothered me he was going to see Judy. I walked into the closet and moved the box of paper towels and grabbed my tin box and walked out to the balcony. I pulled out a gram of marijuana and placed it in the bowl of my pipe. I grabbed the lighter and lit the small nugget. The smoke filled my lungs, i kept taking rips till I was finished the three grams I had. I sat on the Love sacks not wanting to move.

    Logan came home and came out to see me. I was baked out of my mind. He noticed. "Shey what the fuck!" He said getting pissed. I stood up but failed, Logan shut the door and picked me up. I started to laugh.
"Shey you reek of weed you told me that you were going to stop it's not healthy!" I laughed again. " don't panic it's organic." I said logan didn't laugh, he dropped me back down and walked inside.
I sat in awe what just happened?
* imagine she sitting on the balcony at Logan's apartment on the love sack now I want you to picture as if like a drone or something was sitting in front of her and it slowly starts to like back away and then like it's like going up into the sky and there's background music playing*

"Heart shaped kisses, I really miss my mistress. 666 evil bitches want my mentions" my music played through my headphones. Right now I was on my way to the one place I felt safe.

    "Hey babe." I said as Tana opened the door to her apartment...

_______________________
Short again ik
I'm sorry!!
Lots
Of
Love ❤️
-E