•Italy•

"Logan don't you dare jump in there." I yelled at Logan as he started taking off his clothes. "Babe I have to!" I shock my head and looked down at my feet, I was lifted up and I felt nothing just butterflies in my stomach. The taste of something entered my mouth and I wanted to throw up. I resurfaced with arms wrapped around me still. "LOGAN!" I screamed at he draped me over his shoulder putting me down once we got on the ground. "Why'd you do that!!?" I looked at him, he smiled. "I smell awful!" He laughed. "We gotta go." Jake said, running away.

   Back at the hotel, I sat down and grabbed all my things to film a video, that's right I've started doing videos mainly singing one and stuff but I've gotten quite a following.
  "Hey guys today I'm gonna show you how to make a musically!" I said to the camera. I grabbed Logan's phone and jumped on the app.

   I finished my video, as logan was getting out of the shower. I was playing music as I was dancing around, I stopped and noticed logan looking at me. "What?" I asked curiously.  Dust till dawn came on as logan approached me. And wrapped his arms around my waist and we started to dance. 
(Video above ⬆️⬆️)

   He set me down on the bed gently. "You know shay this is the perfect night ever!" Logan said smiling. "I love you." He said kissing me head, "I love you too." Only if he knew the words that left me mouth were lies...
________________________
Sorry it's short, Im really trying to keep up on updates but it's hard!!!
Lots of love ❤️
-E