-Don't Want To Think About You-

"Whats going on?" Logan asked, Alex, stood up placing the box back in his pocket. "Well," I said taking my hand away from my mouth. "I was just leaving,"  Alex said walking past Logan,  I went to explain to Logan what was happening, he got a phone call. "Yeah just come over," Logan said quietly to the other person on the phone. I ignored it and walked into the other living room laying down on,  one of the couchs. 

    I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I heard yelling from outside. I got up and walked up to Evans room and stood on the balcony, I looked down and seen Logan and Chantel arguing.  "Hey kiddo what are you up too?" Greg asked as he sat down on the furniture that sat outside. "Just wonder what the yelling was about." I smiled sitting opposite of him, he gave me an uneasy smile. "Yeah Logan and his girlfriend were arguing about her being pregnant." I smiled and nodded. Wait, what! "Logan's girlfriend? Pregnant?" I asked standing up walking down the stairs to the front door. "Shey," Logan said turning to me. Chantel came closer to me. "Don't listen to her babe." Logan said Chantel turned to him, "Shey I'm pregnant." I nodded, "I know." I spoke softly, "Did you know your boyfriend her is dying our child?" She said glaring at Logan, I nodded no.  "Shey please," Logan said, I tried hard not to cry right now. "No Logan its fine, you have to be with Chantel it's for the best," I said smiling to logan, he nodded no. "Shey I just got you back please don't do this." He spoke softly. "Logan I will be damned if I stand in the way of a child growing up not having a father, so I beg you please stay with Chantel get married do whatever just make sure to treat that child right."  I smiled walking inside. 

     I was in the middle of re-packing my things when Logan walked in. "Shey I can't bear being without you." He said to me. "Logan listen, I understand you cant just simply stop loving someone it takes time but it would mean the world to me if you raised that child the right way, having a family. Not a mom and dad and me. " I said smiling, I was happy for logan truly.  " it's for the better," I added.  I continued packing, I hadn't thought about where I was going to stay but I knew one place where I was welcome. 

     "Hey, baby," Zane said on the other end of the phone, I laughed. "Hey, i was wondering if I could move in?"  There was shuffling on the other end of the line. "Oooo baby lemme get my shit I'm coming," Zane said hanging the phone up, I assumed that was a yes.  About twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. I answered the door to revile Zane.  "Hey, baby where is your stuff?" He said walking in putting his hand on his walking around.  

    Once we made it to the vlog squad house, everyone pitched in to help me move in. I moved into the room across from Tods, it felt like forever to organize my things but I eventually got there. I was resting on my bed when a soft knock came from my door. "Come in," I yelled. Alex walked in with Bailey. "Alex!" I squealed jumping up from my bed. Even though he cheated I noticed how sincere he was when he was proposing, "Still want me to propose?"  I smiled, "I don't know about right now but, I want to spend some time to get to know you better," He nodded. "Well, i let you hold on to this then." He said placing the ring on my hand. I smiled and hugged Alex. 

   Besides this week being probably the worst on planet earth, I was happy how it ended. Logan was happy and I was too, peace finally struck over my life and I couldn't be any happier. Things were actually working out for. I sat here with Alex and Bailey, in a house full of people who get along so well I feel like I fit right in.