-Really?-

-Skip ahead a couple of months- 

    Alex and I have been dating for a couple of months now and I heard Logan and Chantel were dating too. I occasionally watch Logan's vlogs other that, I'm usually hanging out with Alex at home or at "the vlog squad" house. Having everyone around me I feel better about myself I feel safe.  

    "Hey, babe," Alex said walking into the kitchen, he kissed my temple. I'm glad I met Alex, he's caring and he's open to me there are no secrets. He doesn't care that I smoke, he just glad I'm happy, I can tell he's happy too.  I was staring at the balcony, I pulled out of my gaze when Alex touched me as he walked by. As if in slow motion I watched Alex walk away, I pictured everything logan I did together. From when we first met, in the elevator at vine street, to Italy, too saying "I love you" for the first time.  I smiled as all these thoughts drifted through my mind, I stepped out on to the balcony. I watched the city lights, thoughts flooded my mind. "Am I truly at peace now?" I whispered quietly to myself, "Id sure hope so." I heard from behind me. I turned around shocked at who stood in front of me. "Why are you here?" I whispered/yelled. "Listen Shey I didn't come to side with Logan but listen to me. He's been miserable! I don't expect you to forgive him but at least talk to him." Jake said softly. "Fine," I said calmly. I hugged Jake, once I let go, I walked Jake out. "Hey, babe," I said walking into mine and Alex's room, he smiled as he looked up at me, "Whats up?" I smiled, "Well Jake wanted me to go see Logan and I was wondering if you could come?" I smiled, he laughed and nodded yes. We got changed I texted logan where should we meet and he suggested his house.  

     Alex and I were on our way to Logans, we pulled up and things were going well. That is till Logan and Chantel walked out, they held hands and were kissing seeing this made me think about me and Logan again. I sighed and got out of Davids Tesla, he let Alex borrow it. Alex walked around the car and opened the door for me, I smiled as he held my hand as I got out of the car.  "Hey man," Logan said as we walked over to them, logan shock Alex's hand. "Logan babe I have to run, see you tonight?"  Chantel said walking away, Logan nodded walking inside we followed. As we walked inside, I noticed things had changed things we different. I saw Lydia I gave her a hug.  I walked away with Logan and Alex, Logan lead us out to the back and we sat around the table. "How have you been?" Logan said looking at me, I noticed a dramatic mood change from now and when Chantel was here, I was pulled out of my thoughts when Kong jumped up on me. "I've been great," I said smiling, Logan looked down to the ground. "I don't think I've ever seen you this happy ever," Logan said awkwardly laughing. I looked at Alex, my smile grew bigger. "I'm happy with Alex,"  I told Logan, he didn't smile. "What about you?" I asked Logan. "What about me?" He said making eye contact with me. "How are you?" I asked. "I've been good, we finished the movie about a week ago." I sighed. "That's always been your probably ill ask you something and you ignore the question altogether," I said trying to keep calm, Alex grabbed my hand he squeezed it lightly. "I'm sorry," Logan said looking at the ground. 

    We ending up talking more about stuff and we agreed to become friends again. As of right now I and Alex were heading somewhere to get dinner. It was about 10 now and we showed up at logans at 3 this afternoon, I was just glad Alex was there or I would have snapped and left. I glad me and Logan were on good terms now, I missed him. I think Alex is the one for me, he doesn't care what I do as long as I'm happy, he can tell when I'm upset and he comforts me the best he can. Logan had no time for feelings we always ended up fighting. "I love you, you know that right?" I told Alex out of the blue as we sat in the drive-through at In and Out. "I love you too," Alex said kissing me. I know Alex has anger issues but I don't care, I will admit there have been a few times David has done something that will piss off Alex in his vlogs but it's all fake I know but the glasses shattering and the kicking through a table is all real! Its scares me sometimes but every time he does something like that. He always makes sure I'm ok, he sits with me while I silently cry not necessarily about the anger issues, but a lot of the time it's about Logan. I don't know if I can trust Logan again, I love Alex I hope we're together for a long ass time, I hope Alex feels the same way.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

  Another update wow! thanks guys for all the reads I truly appreciate it!!!!!!

Lots of love!

-Erica