-Tell Your Friends About It-

I woke up after what happened yesterday, It was too stressful to even think about it. I checked my phone and I had texts from Logan, oh how badly I wanted to ignore them.  I opened iMessage. 

Logan: Shey, can we talk? 

Logan: Please? 

Logan: I'm sorry about what happened between us can we talk about? 

Logan: Fine ignore me! 

Me: What do you want? 

   I texted back I rolled my eyes, I pulled on some jeans and a sweatshirt. There was yelling coming from the living room. "You know what Erica I feel the same way about these tables!" I heard Alex yell.  I walked out and seen a whole bunch of white coffee tables all over the place, David was vlogging I was mad there was a mess everywhere! "Alex Ernst!" I yelled, he stopped. His leg was through a table, "Hey babe," Alex said giving me a cheesy smile, I couldn't help but smile. 

   The fans they had over left and David and Alex entered the living room again. Alex pulled out Bailey, we were laying on the couch playing with Bailey.  "Whats the plan for tonight?" David asked looking up at his phone. "What time is it?" Alex said getting up putting Baliey away.  "Nine-thirty."  I looked up and Alex, he leaned over the back of the couch and kissed me, he deepened the kiss.  "Hey, guys," Dom said walking in it didn't faze me and Alex we continued kissing. I heard Dom talking to someone, I let go of Alex he gave me a weird look.  "Babe, can you get me some water?" I asked Alex smiled then walked into the kitchen. "Hey man," Alex said, who the hell is Dom with. I got up and stood at the counter that looks into the kitchen. Of course, it would be Logan I mentally signed in my head. Alex came around the counter and handed me my drink, he stood beside me and continued talking to Logan and Dom. "Want a beer babe?" I asked Alex he looked away from Logan, Dom. "Sure," Alex said smiling he turned to Logan and Dom again. I made sure Alex was watching, I didn't want him hanging out with Logan. I'm pretty sure Alex caught on, I was putting on a show for him. I bent down and grab, the beer. I walked over to where the bottle opener was I bent down just a bit so Alex could see down my shirt.  I popped off the top and took a sip in a sexual way. "Here you go," I smiled as I handed the beer to Alex, he pulled me into a hug. "You're asking for it," Alex said in a husky voice, I whispered back. "I am," I smiled. I looked down and noticed a bulge in Alex's pants I went to touch it but he grabbed my hand. "Hey excuse me, guys,"  Alex told Dom and Logan, we walked to our bedroom I laid on the bed. "You thought that would be funny didn't you?" Alex said locking the door and turning back to me. "Yes," I said crawling up the bed, Alex reached into his pants. He tucked his boner away and walked back out the door. "Ugh," I said to myself, I decided on getting some sleep.  

     I woke up to the bed dipping a big and arms snaked around me. I smiled, I opened my eyes and almost past out, I screamed. 

I woke up to Alex holding me stroking my head, Dom and David and Logan stood around us. I was sweating, I felt hot and was panting. "What happened?" I said out of breath. "You were screaming it scared all of us Alex charged in here." David said, "Yeah we all came in and you were flipping out, swinging your arms and kicking it was like someone was hurting you." Dom said, "Before you woke up Alex tried grabbing you but you were yelling and then out of nowhere you stopped your headshot to the side and its like you passed out." Logan spoke. "Oh," I said crying. "Man what kinda fucking drugs are you on that shit was some horror movie stuff," Dom said I smiled sarcastically. "Thanks, Dom." He nodded, David and Dom and Logan left the room. "Are you ok?" Alex said hugging me tightly. "Yeah, I'm fine." Alex had a sad smile as he left the room. 

    The thing they said about me freaking out was like the night Logan slapped me.  I popped two anti-depressants into my mouth. I swallowed them with some water, I walked out to the living room everyone was here Jason, Toddy, Scotty, Liza, Kristan, etc. "Hey, baby." Health and Zane said walking over to me giving me a hug, they all ended up giving me a hug. "I love you guys," I said as I finished hugging Jason. They all smiled and said love you too back. I walked over to the couch and sat on Alex and snuggled into his chest, everyone was just talking and making small talk I looked at Logan who sat as if he wasn't supposed to be here, he smiled at me and I smiled back. Things actually might be looking up for me.