-It doesn't hurt like it use to-

Its been awhile since I told Logan about the kiss with Jake and at first, he was really upset with me, but then he started to come around. The first couple of weeks he wouldn't touch me and since then he has started acting normal. Andy was over for a bit then logan left for a bit. Now he's back! 

    Today Logan and Evan built a snow fort, and they were having fun and laughing and i was inside playing with kong when the best thing happened. Logan came in and started to kiss my neck and it was getting heated so we moved it upstairs just as we were in the middle of kissing he stopped and pushed and the blanket over me? What? "What the fuck?" i said to him the best thing ever just turned in something awful. Logan ignored me and left to Evans room. 

     I went to sleep and it was like two in the morning and my phone went off, it was our security thing telling me there was movement in the kitchen i loaded the app and watched the camera, Logan was downstairs with Chantel, i got out of bed and walked downstairs, i was shocked. "Logan?" i said as i started to cry, i walked past the trampoline and out the back door, logan followed. "Babe wait," Logan said walking behind me. "No im not listing to you anymore," i said walking closer and closer to the spare room in Logans gym. "Shey!" Logan yelled he stopped, i stopped and turned around, "What?" i said there was a fair amount of space between us. Both of us didnt try to close the space. "Its not what it looked like." I laughed, "Really where did you pull that shit out of your ass?" I sighed "Shey please." I rolled my eyes. "No logan listen i may have kissed Jake, yeah i fucked up id admit but seeing you look at her, the way you first looked at me fucked me up!" He bowed his head. "Logan you mean the world to me, and everyone says we should get married and for a long time i believed them but now i feel like we shouldn't cause that really hurt that was fucked up." I said calmly he still hadnt moved. "The worse part is i thought you loved me too and felt the same way, but i guess i was wrong." He looked up, "Why are you playing the blame game?" He said raising his voice. "Dont you fucking dare yell at me and frankly i thought we were over the Jake thing i guess not huh logan? While we're at it lets count the times you fucked up shall we? What about Alya? what about Chole? What about Judy? Who else logan who else have been fucking with? Behind my back?" I said staring at him, he looked hurt as he should. "Sometimes i wonder if i was big fucking mistake meeting you, you self-centered asshole!" I stormed off. I needed to cool down, I watched out the little wind of the spare bedroom and watched as Logan stood there. Chantel came over to logan and started grabbing him by the neck and he pushed her off and i assume told her to leave because she left looking pissed. I considered going out there but instead i walked out and walked past him and made my way to the house, logan came in after shortly not saying a word and walking upstairs to the bedroom. 

    Halfway through the night i heard Evan and logan talking and something moving. At five i walked up to the bedroom and seen logan covered in tissues and Evan sleeping on the floor. I crawled on top of logan and hugged him, he wasn't asleep because he admittedly hugged back i started to cry as did logan evan woke up and he apologized and left the room. Logan and i hugged each other for the longest time ever, we promised to never to fight ever again. But we both knew we were lying. We love each other too much to stop this relationship. 

But it doesnt hurt like it use to....

__________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. 

lots of love 

-E