-Lowlife-

I got a call and i didn't who was calling me, it wasn't late it was maybe seven-ish, i thought i would ignore it but my phone kept ringing so i decided to answer the was no caller ID i wasn't sure about this call. At first, i was skeptical but i had to find out who it was. I waited on the phone for about two to three minutes nothing, all there was silence and a fuzzy sound from the other.

         i was about to hang up when i heard small tiny voice i wasn't sure what it said, at this point, i was scared and hung up i tried and fall asleep but i couldn't because i don't know whats going on, this is about the third time I've gotten a call like this. I have to relive the same day over in the morning and I'm scared and don't know what to do, i don't go to sleep but i do go see Logan downstairs.I finally get to his office but his face is red and puffy i was concerned, i pulled him into a hug. "Whats wrong babe?" I asked, he didn't say a word all he did was walk away, i feel bad were married now why is he still keeping secrets, i make my way around town and stop at a gas station, i walk down a couple of aisles till i turn down the last aisle and see Logan. He doesn't see me till I'm almost down the aisle. "Excuse me, thank you," I said, he looked at me weirdly and i was almost past him when i felt someone squeeze my butt, i turned around to see Logan with a smirk on his face a got pissed and slapped him a crossed the face he was pissed so i decide to walk away when he grabbed my arm. "You think you can do that a just walk away!" I was scared out mind Logan pulled me into the bathroom and starts taking off my shirt, i leaned back and let out a moan. "No one is going to hear you." He pulled down my pants and was touching me i stopped him. "It's a little late to be spontaneous don't you think," I said pulling my clothes back on.  I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a drink, i paid and left. As i pulled back into the driveway, i sat and wondered why Logan was acting like this. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I asked, nothing but noises and static. I got scared and hung up, i reached for the door handle and screamed, there was a police officer standing in my window. 

           "Mrs.Paul, you need to calm down." The officer told me, my breathing became uneasy, i looked up and noticed Logan run out the front door. "Oh my god Logan!" I said hugging him tightly. "Babe whats wrong?" Logan said stroking my hair, "I thought something bad had happened to you, they wouldn't let me go inside, something about a man that could have been armed is inside."  I slowed my breathing down, just as i started to calm down three policemen dragged a man out the house this only worsened my anxiety.  "Shhh. Shhhh." Logan cooed, there was a stranger in our home and Logan seems completely calm. "I'm so happy you're ok," I said holding logan tighter.