-Betrayed-

*4 months later*

I was still living at the vlog squad house and life was great. There wasn't any drama. I couldn't ask for anything else! That is till I started getting really sick.

"It was fine not too exciting I guess." David shrugged as he told me about the explosion that happened last night. "That's scary, right? I would have—" I started to feel sick, I ran to the bathroom and puked. "Are you ok?" David asked rushing to the bathroom. "Yeah, I've just been sick." Zane chimed in. "Honey you've been sick for the past week." David looked at me with pity. "Shey come on I'm taking you to the doctor. "Don't look at me like that." I said to David tears pricking my eyes. "like what? I'm concerned about your health." he said pulling his phone out. "Who are you calling?" Zane asked, "A doctor." I gave up in defeat.

Alex came with us to the doctor and it was comforting, right now I was sitting on the bed waiting for the doctor.

Alex p.o.v

"Doctor are you sure?" David asked the doctor making a sense in the hallway. "Sir I'm positive you're friend in there is four months pregnant." I almost dropped to the ground in shock. Could i be the father? So many thoughts went through my head.

Normal p.o.v

"Mrs, I'm here to inform you, you are four months pregnant." The doctor said entering the room along with David and Alex. I was at lost for words. I started to cry, I was happy but scared. "Can you tell me who the father is?" I asked the doctor nodded. "Yes, but I will not only need your DNA but the person who you suspect to be the father." The doctor said.

After talking to the doctor Alex and I got blood work done. "It should take a couple of days for us to get the test results back you can expect them in the mail." I nodded before walking out, the doctor was sure that they were more than able to get logan to get logans blood work done without telling him the cause. I wasn't sure who the father was but all I knew is if it was Logan's I would die. I couldn't just spring something on him like that! Chantel was pregnant and they were happy! I was happy! Why did this happen I thought I was careful, I guess not? If it was Alex's child I would be thrilled. With my luck who knows?

Couple of days later, I was sitting in my room watching Instagram videos when. My doctors number popped up on my screen I answered the call.
S- "Hello?"
D- "Hello is this Mr.Donher?"
S- "Yes."
D- "Alright Mr.Donher, i know told you would expect the results in the mail but we have important news."
S- "What do you mean important news?"
D- "We'll we checked it over an it looks like you baby not might make it but there's a chance it can survive."
S- "I-I-I'm sorry might not make it?!?"
D- "Yes this happens to the best of us, but it seems as if you body. Is rejecting the baby."
S- "Oh, I see."
D- "I'm sorry to be the baron of bad new but we have to fraternity test here."
S- "Its alright time was probably bad? That's good what's the results?"
D- "A one Alex Ernst is the father."
S- "Thank you doctor."

   I was in tears as I finished the call. I was told my baby not might make it. I better tell Alex.

   "Hey Alex can you come with me for a second" I said I was walked into the living room. "Yeah sure." He said smiling getting up. I shut my door, "You might want to sit down." I said sheepishly, he sat down. "What's wrong?" He asked as I paced the floor. "Well I have good news and bad news." I said stopping looking at him. "Bad news?" He said with a questionable face. "Umm, we'll see. We both know I'm pregnant and I just got of the phone with my doctor." I said trying not to cry. "And he said my body was rejecting the baby, and the baby not might make it." I said letting a tear slip. "Oh my god Shey I'm so sorry." He said getting up to hug me.