-Unfortunate-

"No, Tana for the last time I don't want to go!" I scolded my best friend for the seventh time in a row.

"But I don't understand Shey. You always wanted to go out." I sighed shutting my closet door. "It's because Logan has made it extremely clear that he doesn't want me at any party's" Logan was the love of my life no doubt about it  "You ok? You seem I don't know distant." Tana said as we took our seats in the bed. "I don't know what to tell you, Tana, I've been crying myself to sleep for the past two weeks what do you expect." I sighed, Tana smiled and gave me a hug. "It'll all work out in the end." I smiled I was excited logan was coming home soon. 

    Erika was halfway through a lecture when Jake faked a yawn and placed his arm around the back of my chair. I leaned forward as if I was intrigued by the surprise party they were throwing for logan. Jake leaned forward to studying my face, he closed the space between us to whisper in my ear. "Whats wrong?" He asked smiling, I shoved my notebook to the side andJake quickly backed off. "I know most of you are excited about the party." Erika continued  "You and Logan are still dating right?" Jake said to my surprise, when I realized what he said, I rolled my eyes. "Yeah and?" Jake smirked. "Oh, nothing its just that could change." I felt crushed just talking about this, what did he mean by this? "Wha..what do you mean?" I asked holding back tears, "Well I mean I could tell Logan we-" I cut him off. "STOP!" I hushed him, he smirked. "I'm only kidding Shey." He smiled, Erika walked up to us. "Shey I suggest you stop talking to Jake he's mine step off" My jaw fell open, "What?!" Both Jake and I said at the same time.

****

"Ok well start with this dress," Lydia said to me, I wasn't really paying attention to me but there's something that is bothering me being in the house without logan here. My family wasn't that close growing up, but the Paul brothers always seemed close and caring, well Jake didn't, Logan did. I shudder at the thought of Jake. "Want something to drink, eat?" Lydia said getting up. "Sure," I said and smiled sweetly at her returning to the dress. I heard foot steps walked back into the living room where I am. "So I was thinking about going for the black dress and I have a black thong and bra to match," I said looking at my dress and turning to who I thought was Lydia. "I didn't know you were back," I said calmly as I seen Logan leaning against the door frame. "I missed you too?" I rolled my eye, I've always hated Logan never telling me if he was coming home early. "Logan." I said he smirked, "Don't act so excited to see me." The truth is I did miss him so much I'm glad he's back. He managed to always surprise me. "Yeah, I'm over the moon with joy to see you," I said getting walking over to him, Logan took me into a hug and made me fall into a pit of emotions. "Oh god." Logan said getting mad at me, "What." I said giving him a dirty look. "Are you still mad at me for the whole thing that happened over a year ago." He looked hotter much much hotter. "Logn! You basically gave me no choice but to leave then left you, me! You were the only one who understood me! Then you just left me with no explanation!" I yelled picking my things up getting ready to leave. "I'm sorry princess." He said, I felt as if a stake had been driving into to my heart. "Bye," I said in tears as I left, my drive to Tana's was short she only lived like 20 minutes away from the house. Her LA apartment is kinda huge I guess, it's always been my comfort zone. I unlock the front door and run to my room to change in to something more comfortable.

I was popping popcorn when to doorbell rung, I hopped down the stairs to the door. The smile on my face faded when I saw him his face washed with guilt; his eyes bloodshot and red puffy bags under his eyes. "Shey I don't expect you to forgive me right away just please let me explain why I did what a did." He said tears slipping down his face I just saw him and he's begging for forgiveness! "Jake whatever in the hell you want to say I'm, not interested it's in the past and frankly I've moved on," I said standing my ground he's looked confused and crushed. "Who is he?" Jason asked I was dumbfounding, "Who?" He pinched the bridge of his nose; "The guy your dating." He said, "Oh... Well you don't like him and you don't understand our relationship but I'm dating Logan. Your brother idiot you know this." Jason gasped, "Shey please, I know you're dating logan but we belong together?" I sighed "Jake please not now and another thing leave me the hell alone!" I slammed the door shut and walked upstairs to my room and call Logan. He picks up almost immediately. "Logan, can you come get me?" He was frantic. "Of course where are you?" He asked his voice was raspy as if he had been yelling. " Tana's," I said simply. " Alright, I'll be right there." He said and hung up the phone. 

     A knock at the door let me know someone was here. I opened the door to an upset logan he picked me up and hugged me, I started to cry he set me down and kissed my tears away. "Let's go home." I nodded. "I'm happy you're home." I smiled leaning into him. 

lots of love 

-E