Prologue

Okay guys, here the beginning of my upcoming story, that I will concentrate on after my exams, which will happen next month :o I will update earlier if I get good appreciation from you etc.. I just found the story on my personal diary and I thought about continuing it as I found the plot interesting.. 

His speech about khoon and khandan was still resonating in her mind. She entered their room and began pulling her clothes out of their closet. Pinky's insults, Tia's tantrums, his confusing signals.. everything was exhausting.

"Anika, what are you doing?" Shivaay asked.

"I'm leaving." She announced as she was putting her clothes in her bag. He walked to her and turned her around so that she was facing him. "What nonsense are you talking about now?" Shivaay inquired.

"Because what I'm saying is nonsense now? You're the one who've been talking about khoon and khandan every now and then and you also said that you'll divorce me. You've been saying that all of this is important to you. I'm nothing to you nor to your family, you've been all taking my words as useless. Today you just proved me that whatever I do, despite every little thing I'll do for you, I'll never be nothing more than an outsider." Anika cried and Shivaay wanted to hug her but she stepped back.

"Don't touch me!" She said, removing her arm from his grip. She picked her bag and went to Sahil's room.

"Sahil!" Anika called and her brother came.

"Kya hua Anika Didi?"Sahil inquired.

"It's time for us to leave." Anika announced, Sahil just looked at her as she put his clothes in his bag. Then she held his hand.

"Where are you going puttar?" Dadi asked as she saw Anika leaving.

"I'm leaving Dadi. This relationship is going nowhere and I think it's better if I leave."Anika said and Pinky walked to her then applauded.

"Well, well, you're finally getting some senses in your head! I thought that I would have to bear you for a long time. You finally realized that your place is out of Shivaay's life." Pinky spat.

"Pinky please!" Shakti roared.

"It's okay uncle. I'll be gone and you'll never hear from me again, I'm so fed up with your insults by the way. Have a perfect life with Shitia, your perfect match, right? I'll be gone now, and you can't imagine how happy I am to leave this house. You all show supremacy but supremacy stays in respect and in your heart, this doesn't exist." Anika walked to Dadi. "Please, Dadi, don't be sad, take this and show it to the family once I'll be gone." Anika added and gave a recording about Tia's truth.

She was going to leave when he called her.

"Anika!" He walked to her and cupped her face.

"Please, don't go." He pleaded. She removed his hands and closed her eyes as tears were making their way down her cheeks.

"No don't do that. Don't stop me. Today you are caring and tomorrow you'll be insulting me again." She sobbed and turned away to leave.

"Anika!" He called again but this time she didn't stop. This time, she walked away, she left, for good.