~36~

"We can't keep this up!" Shivaay groaned as he sat up with beads of sweat on his naked torso. Anika wasn't better with her hair spoiled and her nude body on display for her husband.

"You're the one telling me this Shivaay Singh Oberoi? You almost jumped on me on the lift back in Paris!" Anika said and Shivaay gasped.

"It was a rare occasion Anika! You had a backless dress! You're just a temptress and you're blaming it on me!" Shivaay argued.

"Yeah because back in Switzerland, in the mountains I was dressed in bikini, right! Or in Spain I was flirting with you in the restaurant maybe? Or in Bora Bora in this shop I was showing off right?" Anika asked and Shivaay blushed. This woman was just a temptress and it was bad for her own good.

"You're just too sexy for me to resist my dear and.."

"Shivaay!" Pinky called and Shivaay groaned.

"Go and check your mother, it's not good to be angry in family." Anika said and Shivaay kissed her forehead then her belly.

"Okay." Shivaay got up and went to take a quick shower in the bathroom, Anika was playing with the bed sheets after she dressed up when Pinky entered the room and looked at her with disgust.

"You're such a shameless woman! Being around all naked in daylight!" Pinky taunted her.

"If you're here to insult, please just spare your saliva and just leave from my room. I'm tired and I am not interested to fight with you today or any other day. And talking about what I do with my body, this is none of your business. I am a married woman and I have sex with my husband, what's the problem in that?" Anika asked and Pinky rolled her eyes.

"The problem is that you're giving my son's name to a child whom I am sure is a bastard!" Pinky spat unaware that Shivaay heard her.

"I will bear any insult towards me but you're not allowed to speak a word against my child. Believe it or not I'm giving birth to Shivaay's child and not even you his mother, the one who gave birth to my husband is allowed to speak rubbish against my flesh! If I hear you again I will forget that you too are a mother." Anika warned Pinky and Shivaay just wanted to strangle his own mother. How could she talk like this about her own grandchild? He unlocked the bathroom's door and walked out, Pinky looked at him, faking a smile.

"Shivaay you cames and you didn't even comes to greet me!"

"I don't see the need to greet a stranger." Shivaay said shocking both his wife and mother.

"How can you say this Shivaay? She's.." Anika tried but Shivaay raised his hand.

"The one who can't see my happiness can't be my mother. You Mrs Pinky Oberoi, you're not my mother." Shivaay said with tears in his eyes then he took his phone and dialled Mishra.

"Mishra I want you to find a house....Yes now...I told you find me a house god dammit!" Shivaay roared.

"What are you doing Shivaay?" Anika asked.

"I'm doing what's best Anika! I won't let my wife and let alone my child get insulted. And if you ever protest by saying about family, I'll lose my control." Shivaay said and went outside. Anika followed him, she was so engrossed into running behind him that she didn't see Ragini hidden near the stairs. As soon as Shivaay passed by, Ragini spilled water on the floor.

"Shivaay!Please wait!" Anika shouted as she was running. "Shivaay!" She shouted as she slipped over the water and fell down the stairs.

"Anika!" Shivaay cried as he saw his wife falling down the stairs. The first thing he got in his mind was his child and his wife's good. He knelt in front of Anika and picked her up. He looked upstairs and saw his mother standing over there.

"This is the last straw Mrs Oberoi! From now on I refuse any relation with you! As you don't accept my child and wife then I don't accept you as my mother!" Shivaay said and Dadi who just arrived, gasped.

"Billu what are you saying? How can you talk like this?"

"This woman over there wants to kill my family Dadi.. I can't let her! I have seen everything but not such hatred of a mother for her son."Shivaay said and carried Anika out of the house.

"Khanna I'm going to hospital with Anika you talk with Mishra to bring our belongings to the address he'll give you." Khanna nodded while Shivaay disappeared in his car with Anika.

Back in the mansion, Dadi was giving a lecture to Pinky.

"What you did is inhuman! She's carrying a child for god's sake!" Dadi shouted.

"I didn't do nothings mummyjee."

"You won't say that Anika fell deliberately! No one will believe this."Dadi said.

"Where's bhaiya?" Rudra asked as he came all dressed up for the party at the Rana.

"Shivaay..he left for the hospital.. with Anika, she fell from the stairs.."Dadi sobbed, Rudra looked up and on seeing Pinky, his blood boiled!

"How could you push bhabhi! What kind of mother are you?!" He asked with tears in his eyes. "Let's go to the hospital Dadi!"