~34~

"I don't want to leave!" Anika pouted and Shivaay kissed her pouting lips.

"Arrey Anika! I know that you like Bora Bora very much but it's time to go back home. I promise that we'll come back here someday." Shivaay said as they got on the plane.

"Pinky promise?" Anika asked.

"Yes, Pinky promise." Shivaay said and linked his pinky finger with hers.

"I love you." Anika said and kissed his nose.

"I love you too Mrs Oberoi.." He replied and kissed her forehead. The plane took off to India.

"Shivaay..where are we going to stay?" Anika asked. "Are you okay if we go back home?" Anika wondered as she kissed his palm.

"We'll go back home Anu, as much as I don't like mom's attitude, this house is now yours, I won't throw you and my child out of your house because mom is too stubborn.. we'll deal with her, but you don't need to fear when SSO is here." Shivaay promised.

They reached Mumbai, it was around 4.00 PM. Shivaay didn't ask anyone from OM to pick them up but they got a surprise when they saw Malika,Siddarth, Karan and Kaina waiting for them.

"Anika! Shivaay!" Mallika called and the women ran into each other's embrace.

"Mallika!!How is my nephew?" Anika asked touching Mallika's still flat belly.

"Who told you that it's a he? The baby can be a she too."

"Then who'll look after my children and Kaina?" Anika asked subtly hinting her pregnancy. The almost four months pregnant lady smiled at her sister-in-law.

"Achcha baba, it will be a boy." Mallika said kissing Anika's forehead. Mallika was pregnant when they had this accident with Siddarth and Kaina and fortunately, she didn't lose the baby.

"Now let's go mom and dad are waiting for their princess to come and you need to tell about your trip." Karan said and while Kaina was carried by Anika, Shivaay and Karan and Siddarth took their suitcases.

"Tell the truth Mr. Oberoi, she's the one who brought all this!" Siddarth said and Anika gasped.

"How can you? I'm not a shopping addict bhai! I just bought some souvenirs!" Anika defended herself and Siddarth chuckled.

"Some? Are you sure? It seems like this suitcase only is not even for Shivaay and it's the heaviest." Karan said and Anika showed her tongue at him.

"You're just jealous!" Anika said and Karan slapped her back lightly and she jumped in pain.

"You fool! I got a sunburn! It hurts so much!" Shivaay came to her and caressed her back slowly soothing the pain.

"You better stop teasing my wife K, and more now." Shivaay warned Karan.

"What is so special now? Mr..." Karan asked and Shivaay looked away.

"The driver is waiting, let's go.." Shivaay said and ignored the question. They reached Rana mansion and ShivIka took the blessings from the parents.

"Poo my baby, you're so beautiful. Your face has a new glow, as if.." Ketaki said and Anika smiled at her mother. She knew deep inside what this 'special glow' meant.

"What are you saying maa! Look at her, she has become Moti!" Karan teased.

"Moti?! Who are you to call me Moti? Do I make fun of your height? Smurf!"Anika said.

"Anika!" The three men shouted

"Anika!" The three men shouted. The three of them were approximately the same height so it was a sensible topic.

"Anyways, unlike your height, my weight will be temporary because.. I'm pregnant!!" Anika said and the Rana clan looked at her taken aback.

"Pregnant?"Ketaki gasped.

"Like a baby? Like another grandchild?" Vikram Pradeep Rana asked and Anika nodded.

"Yes dad.. we're going to be parents." Anika said and Vikram along with Ketaki hugged their son-in-law and daughter.

"Congratulations!" They said and kissed their forehead.

"Thank you papa, I know that our relationship was a bit tense due to business but I'm happy that we'll be joined through our union, through our children." Shivaay said and Vikram slapped him lightly on the back.

"You're stupid Oberoi, how can you fear a relationship, I know that Poo loves you and that enough for me to accept you as long as you keep my daughter happy." Vikram said.

A maid came with a plate of sweets and they all fed each other. Mallika was rejoicing in happiness knowing that she would share the happiness of the pregnancy with one of her dearest friend.

"Shivaay...we got to know about what happened two months back, so I want to know where you and Poonam are planning to stay.." Vikram asked and Shivaay kissed Anika's palm before answering.

"I'm bringing her back home dad. I know that mom acted badly towards Anu and it's not my goal to bring more insults, that will never happen..My goal is to bring Anika to her saasural, to her right home. I can't throw away her rights, just like my mom she's the bahu of OM and just like my mom, she has rights on this house. I will bear everything just to give my wife and child their rights on their home." Shivaay said and Vikram nodded silently.

"You're a good man.. but if you fight with your mom, fight with respect. You should never disrespect an elder person." Ketaki said and after chatting some more they left to go back to OM.

As soon as they reached there, they met Khanna who was overexcited by seeing the couple as he would get more videos of their nhok jhok.

"Sir! Madam! It's so good to have you back!" Khanna exclaimed and Shivaay smiled.

"I too missed you Khanna." Shivaay said. While Anika talked a bit with Khanna, Shivaay walked ahead. He entered first in the mansion.

"Shivaay! My heera beta! You finally comes! I knew thats you'd leaves this girl! I told.." Pinky began but she stopped talking when Anika entered the mansion and stood next to Shivaay. He held her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Yes,we're back." Anika said.

"Bhaiya! Bhabhi! You're back!"Rudra said and all the youngsters ran to the hall to meet their brother and bhabhi.

"Bhaiya you came." Saumya smiled happily. The clan hugged Shivika and they all smiled happily completely ignoring Pinky.

"Shivaay and I are not the only who came Saumya.." Anika said.

"What? Who else came?" Om asked.

"Your nephew or niece." Anika said pointing at her tummy.

Pinky's POV.

This can't happen! My Shivaay can't have a child with this woman. She took away my child and with this child.. I need to get rid of them, by hook or by crook!

So let the game begin...