~43~

Hi guys! I'm here with a next part! You guys got lucky because I didn't go to school today, I'm sick and contagious so I'm staying home for three more days u.u haha and then I'm planning few things regarding this story...

a. End of the story with Shivika remarriage

b. End of the story with Pinky's redemption

c. Dramatic end with a sequel

d. Other propositions?

The morning after, Anika woke up very much later than Shivaay and she discovered that he had left very early. Where did he go? This was for her to find out. Anika tried to call him but he didn't answer.

"He might be in one of his business meeting.." She concluded.

Rana mansion.

Shivaay looked at the door and knocked.

"Shivaay beta? Why are here this early?" Ketaki asked as she saw him.

"Good morning maa, actually I would like to talk to all of you regarding Anika."

"Anika? Is she fine?" Ketaki asked and Shivaay smiled as he nodded his head yes.

"Anika is totally fine." Shivaay reassured her.

They went in the living room where Malika was eating fruits, Karan was feeding Kaina, Siddarth was massaging his wife's feet and Mr Rana was reading his newspapers.

"Shivaay? What a pleasant surprise to see you here!" Siddarth said and Shivaay smiled.

"Actually, I am here to ask your permission to propose Anika."

"But Shivaay, aren't you already married to Anika?" Malika asked while she was eating grapes.

"I know but as far as you know, when I married Anika, I didn't do it in the right. I was disrespectful towards her. Her leaving me was like daggers in my heart and I understood that I should respect her, that I should value her... That's why I am here, I am here because I love Anika with all my heart, I want the best for her, for our family and I don't want this love, I don't want our family to have disrespect as the base of our relationship. I want our child to be growing by watching the pictures of his/her smiling parents getting married, not pictures of my Anika, crying under her veil because I hurt her." Shivaay said and Ketaki smiled, then she cupped his cheek.

"You're very cute Shivaay." Ketaki said as she pinched his cheek.

"Shivaay, a father never accepts tears in his daughter's eyes and God only knows how much Anika cried because of you, but Anika is my flesh and I can't see my flesh unhappy.. My daughter will only be happy with you.. that's why I accept to get her married to you again. Because I know that you're now truly sorry for what you've done to her. And I also know that you love her, just like your childhood days."

"As Anika's elder brother, you may know that I truly wanted to torture you to death when I got to know about Poonam going through so much because of you. I know that you're now worth her love because you did so much for her, you sacrificed your family, you turned away from your mother, you gave Anika her place as your family, as your wife, so you deserve to be with her.. but mark my words Shivaay Singh Oberoi, if you hurt cutiepie I will destroy you." Siddarth said casually and Shivaay gulped down, SVR could be scary when he wanted to.

"You very well know my answer beta, Anika means the world to me and I want the best for her, you proved in many actions that you will do everything to protect her from the bad of this world, so I too agree with your marriage..." Ketaki said and kissed Shivaay on his forehead.

"Thank you...maa.." Shivaay said emotionally, how he wished his mother was like Ketaki...

"Thank you.. I promise with my life that Anika will never feel pain by my side, and if ever I dare to hurt her, I will do my best to pay for my mistake." Shivaay promised and the Rana clan hugged him.

Shivika house.

Shivaay entered the house.

"Shivaay where were you? Mishra called and said you weren't at work and you wouldn't pick the phone, I even called Rudra but you weren't at OM neither, I was scared and you come as if nothing happened!" Anika sobbed and Shivaay hugged her tightly.

"Please, don't cry, I'm sorry if I hurt you, I was just out for a while, I needed to do something important, anyways I have something planned for us tonight, I will go to work then I'll come to pick you up around 5, okay?" Shivaay said then kissed her forehead and hugged her, whispering sorry's here and there.

"Come back fast." She just said and pecked his lips. She just didn't know what would happen by the end of this day.