~32~

" A baby? Like a baby? Like a little you and me? A little Shivika?"Shivaay asked in a whisper as he looked at the pyjama, imagining their baby in it, imagining holding the baby in his arms, rocking him/her to sleep..

"Shivaay! Say something!" Anika urged him as she didn't hear him and he looked at her then swept her off her feet. He twirled with her, kissing her madly. Anika smiled in the kiss and they hugged.

"I'm definitely at the top of the world, Anika thank you for this wonderful gift.." Shivaay whispered and Anika wiped the tears that formed in the corner of his eyes.

"Wait.." He whispered in her ear and played some music on his phone, it was Perfect from Ed Sheeran.

"Will you dance with me, Mrs Oberoi?" Shivaay asked extending his hand and she held it. They danced together on the slow tune, at the top of the Eiffel Tower.. they were in their own bubble. After their dance, they headed back to the hotel in a pleasant silence. They made love, to celebrate the new addition to the family and slept in each other's embrace.

Oberoi mansion, a week and a half later.

Pinky was rejoicing with happiness as she saw the woman entering the mansion.

"Ragini! Beta comes here!" Pinky said happily and Ragini entered all smiling.

"Hi Pinky aunty! Hi everyone!" Ragini said and Pinky kissed her forehead. All the family looked away annoyed by the two women. Ragini was Shivaay's childhood friend and they all knew that she was head over heels for Shivaay. But her character was so unpleasant, she was a spoilt brat, for her everything could be bought with money, and sometimes even people.. She was worse than SSO.

"Please Ragini take a seat.." Pinky said and Ragini wasn't even needed to be told twice, she sat on the sofa, like a queen and began looking through her phone.

"Aarushi! Where is my pineapple juice!" Ragini shouted to a maid and Aarushi came with a tray with pineapple juice.

"Here's your juice Miss Malhotra." Aarushi said and Ragini took a sip then threw it on the poor Aarushi.

"This is so sour!" Ragini shouted.

"Just like you!" Rudra snapped.

"Oh my mata! How do you talks to guests?" Pinky gasped.

"Oh my mata! Tell your guest to leave our employees alone! She can go and make a living hell of her house, and what are you doing here on the first place? Bhaiya is gone and if you want him, it's too late..and.." Rudra stopped because his phone rang.

"Bhabhi!" He screamed.

"Rudra, I have one person who needs to talk to you!" Anika said and handed the phone to Shivaay.

"Ru! How are you?" Shivaay asked and Rudra smiled.

"I'm perfectly fine bhaiya, what about you? It's been so long since I heard your voice.."

"Are you talkings to Shivaay? Gives me the phone!" Pinky said and Rudra completely ignored her, he walked to his room instead.

"You don't give the phone to her Rudra Singh Oberoi!" Shivaay warned Rudra and he hummed.

"You don't worry about that, tell me about you, where are you now?"Rudra asked.

"We're at the Charles de Gaulle airport, heading to our next destination.."Shivaay said.

"When are you coming back Shiv? We're missing you here.." Rudra trailed off.

"We're coming back to India in four weeks, we'll be going for two weeks to Barcelona, then two weeks to another place before coming back to India." Shivaay explained.

"And will you come and stay with us? It's been a month already, and you'll be off the country for another month.. will you come and stay with us like a family? Please bhaiya.."

"I'll think about it Ru.. I'm really sorry for making all of you suffer, tell the family that I love them all and that Anika and I are both fine." He said and hung up because they had to take their flight.