~5~

I found this VM and I think this sad version mashup is beautiful **.

Yeah, you read it right. A few days ago, Anika had been asked if she would get married to Karan. First she didn't want but even Karan wanted the wedding to happen. He knew that she was in love with Shivaay and even he was still much in love with Naina but he wanted this wedding for Kaina, his daughter. He realized, as he saw Anika with the baby girl, that she was a perfect mother for his daughter and he had to move on for her. That's why he asked Anika to think about it. It was only that morning when she received the divorce papers that Anika accepted his proposal, because he was respectful, he was caring, he was loving, he was the perfect man. She knew that she wouldn't love him like she loved Shivaay but she knew that loving him wouldn't not be impossible.

"Anika, don't worry, our wedding can wait. I'm not asking you to get married straight away. I'm not forcing you into anything. I know you love Shivaay and if you want to know, I still love Naina..I'm doing it for my daughter only. You don't have to sacrifice yourself for my family,I told you already Anika, take care of yourself first then look at other problems." Karan said and grabbed her hand and kiss it. "Go and do whatever needed with Shivaay." Karan added. Anika nodded and closed her eyes, accepting his kiss on her forehead. Both knew that their relationship wouldn't go past friendship but it would be good for their hurt hearts.

Anika prepared her belongings and pulled them in some place, then she left the room with the papers. What she didn't say to Karan was that she could refuse the judge decision but then, would she be able to live without him? The reason why she didn't tell it to Karan, it was because she knew she loved Shivaay and this love gave her hope that,somehow, their love could find a way despite his mother, his arrogance. She knew that Kaina needed a mother but she too needed the love she didn't get for years. And for the first time, she decided to think for herself. She decided that without telling it to Shivaay,these six months would be a way to test his love.

"Malika, please, come with me na? I want to go and meet Shivaay regarding the divorce." Anika said and Malika nodded.

"Let's go Anu." 

Precap

"Whats a shameless girls you are! How can you comes here?" Pinky asked.

"Shut up mom." Shivaay said.