~20~

Finally connection is back! Thank you for being patient ^^

Anika looked at him as he was devouring her with his eyes, already thinking about what he'd to her. He held her waist, her chest brushing against his manly torso.

"Mr Oberoi, please, make love to me.." Anika whispered as she nibbled his ear.

"As you wish, mrs Oberoi."

"Not Mrs Oberoi...Anika...Just Anika." She said and licked his jaw as they fell on the bed.

A while later after unicorns came down to earth (crazy me x).

Anika kissed his chest then got up. She put a robe on and left to the kitchen to take some milk.

"Don't believe that I'll let you play with Shivaay's feelings." Pinky said.

"Who are you to tell me that Mrs Oberoi? Aren't you the one who's dictating your son's life and stating that it's for his well-being, and you take advantage of him adoring you to make him do whatever you want so please don't begin with who's controlling Shivaay because the one who's controlling him is you only." Anika said and swiped her hair to the right so Pinky saw the huge love bite Shivaay left on her neck.

"Yeh ho kya raha hai! You shameless woman! You got the marks of your extramarital affairs all over your body!" Pinky spat and Anika chuckled.

"I completely forgot to tell you saasu mom, Shivaay and I just consummated our relationship, he's the one who gave me those love bites all over my body.. and I'm currently ovulating so.. In other words, you better expect the birth of your grandchild soon.." Anika taunted her then left with a glass of milk. Pinky was fuming in anger and then Anika came back.

"I hope that you'll end up accepting me because I will fight for Shivaay's happiness and as you've seen it, his happiness is right before you, it's me.. I won't let you destroy my love Shivaay for your selfish needs. So you better try and accept me instead of trying to destroy Shivaay and me because in love and war everything is fair. I'll fight for my love even if it means that I have to make you fall in front of your son's eyes." Anika said coldly then smiled. "Sweet dreams saasu mom."

She then left to her room and Shivaay was waiting for her. She joined him on the bed and made him drink the milk.

"I love you Anika.." He whispered against her lips and she moaned.

"I love you too Shivaay." Anika answered as he started kissing her neck and they fell into another world of love making.

Morning after.

Pinky was fuming in the dining-room.

"Where is Shivaay? And this ladki.. you tell me that she's perfect but how can a perfect DIL sleep all day while we all do the chores?" Pinky asked.

Just then, Anika came with Shivaay.

"Good morning, I'm sorry for being late.. Actually,Shivaay and I went to the market to buy some veggies for the lunch, we'll be cooking today.. then we went to the temple to take some blessings for our future together." Anika said, smirking at Pinky. Shivaay pulled the chair for her and made her sit next to him. As soon as she sat down, Pinky got up.

"I'm not hungry any more." She spat and Anika's eyes filled up with tears.

"Shivaay.. I.." She stuttered then left the dinning-room with tears in her eyes.

"Shivaay go and talk to her." Dadi said and Shivaay nodded before going to his room.

"Bhaiya.. please... come and take me back home. Mrs Oberoi doesn't accept me." Anika sobbed while talking to Siddarth.

"I'm coming right now. Don't worry." Siddarth said and Anika hung up. As soon as she hung up, Shivaay hugged her tightly.

"Anika don't go.. please, I won't survive without you." Shivaay cried and Anika hugged him back then kissed his forehead.

"Will you do anything for me Shivaay?" She asked and he nodded furiously. "Pinky promise?" She asked and they joined their pinky fingers together.

"Then come with me. Let's go, just you and I,wherever you want but please, let's leave this house.. I'm fed up with your mother's insults, I can't take it any more, I just need a break from all of her insults." Anika cried and Shivaay hugged her.

Precap 

"Mom!!! Enough!" Shivaay said, angry as ever. No one had ever seen Shivaay Singh Oberoi with so much anger. His tears were threatening to fall as he spoke these following lines: