~40~

Shivika both got up to the morning sickness of Anika. Shivaay was holding her hair while Anika was emptying her stomach.

"That slimy thing is so disgusting.. I can't even imagine that this had gone out of my mouth.." Anika said as she sat on the floor her back against the wall.

"But the reason behind it is so beautiful, isn't it?" Shivaay asked as he knelt in front of her.

"I still can't understand why we women are going through so much! First as we get into the world, depending on the society we might be killed or refused, then as we grow, there is the menstrual pain which is like five thousand daggers stabbing our poor uterus from within. Not to forget the struggle to study! Then there is the pain of leaving your family to go to your in-laws. After that the long pain of nine months of pregnancy and as a bonus the pain of pushing out of our body something as the same size as a watermelon through a hole as small as a lime if not smaller!" Anika said this and Shivaay chuckled, she looked so cute.

"You my dear wifey.. you're the cutest and you know what? You're completely right, but you forgot something. God never take a decision without a motive. He put us through different challenges to make us stronger. If God decided to put humanity in the hands of women it's because, you women are the strongest, the purest and the most beautiful creations he has ever made. We men are stupid because we can't see how precious you are in our lives because women are the ones who gave birth to us and women are the ones who will give birth to our children... this society doesn't give you your right place but I promise Anika that in this house, in Shivaay Singh Oberoi's house, you, our daughters, our granddaughters etc.. will have the place you deserve. I promise to see you as a deity, because without you there is no Shivaay.. without you there is no family.. I promise that our children will be equally raised without any distinction of who is a girl and who is a boy.. as you're suffering by carrying our children, I'll go to any extent to keep this family united and I'll do anything so that you don't need anything." Shivaay promised and she smiled. On the verge of kissing him, she stopped.

"I need to brush my teeth first." She said and gestured with her eyes to the toilet, making him remember that she just threw up.

"I love you but not to this extent." He whispered and she slapped him lightly.

"You're lucky that I share the same thoughts as yours." Anika said and got up to wash her mouth and all.

After they finished getting ready, they went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. Well Shivaay did it while Anika was telling him her plans for the day.

"Mommy and Jhanvi aunty said that it's unfair that they didn't get to see our baby so they will come with me to the appointment. I hope you don't mind.." Anika said and Shivaay pouted.

"Of course I do mind! The baby is mine Anika." He said and faked his cries but then he got slapped on the chest by Anika.

"Stop being dramebaaz, of course you don't mind!" She said and kissed his forehead. "Any ways, Mishra called, you have a meeting today and it will take place during my appointment so you can't come." Anika said then giggled.

After they ate and got ready, Shivaay dropped Anika to Rana mansion.

"After the appointment, you go with your mother, I'll come to pick you up after work." Shivaay said and kissed her lips.

"Bye hubby." Anika said and kissed his cheek before leaving. She joined her mother and Mallika. As she entered the house, she could only hear Kaina's giggles and she followed them. There she saw Kaina with a woman.

"Excuse me madam, who are you?" She asked.

"Aur aap kon hai?" The woman answered.

"I am this house's daughter, Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi."

"I'm Paro, Kaina's nanny." Paro introduced herself.

Karan joined the three girls

"Ani, you here?"

"Haan bhai, Shivaay just dropped me here I have an appointment with the midwife. And I'm going with mom." Anika said and Karan hummed. Paro disappeared with Kaina in the baby's room so Anika turned to her brother with a grin.

"Bhai! She is khidkitod khoobsurat!!!" Anika squealed and Karan put a hand on her mouth because she was talking too loud.

"I know right! But I don't know if I'm ready to start a romantic relationship."

"But Paro is definitely ready. She turned red as soon as she saw you dear brother." Anika squealed and it was Karan's turn to blush. He had to admit that Paro was doing something on him, she was affecting him.