~41~

Anika, her mother, Jhanvi and Dadi walked to the doctor's office. The three women were eager to see their baby girl's baby, and especially Dadi who was going to see her great grandchild for the first time. Anika met the doctor who was Dr Vidya Ruparel (I'm not good on finding names so... haha). She was excited to see her baby again..In fact, if she could, she would look at him/her all day and night.

She laid on the bed as per the doctor's instructions and pulled away her pallu. Her small baby bump could already be seen and she was already eager to see her belly grow and grow only to accommodate her child,her angel.

"As you can see, the fœtus is well developed, there is no need to worry Mrs Oberoi." Anika and the three women smiled. But then, Dadi walked to the screen and touched it with tears in her eyes.

"How come fate is being so cruel? My first great grandchild will not live in his house.. he's not even accepted by his grandmother.. he's being in danger in his own house.. all because of ego.. all because of blindness.." Dadi cried and Jhanvi hugged her. Anika and Ketaki looked at the two women with tears in their eyes.

"Dadi I know it hurts a lot.. Both Shivaay and I are hurt with this but I can't risk my child's safety. Mrs Oberoi doesn't like me, she doesn't like my child and I don't want my baby to grow in an environment of hate. This is not right. I want the best for my baby even if this means that I have to sacrifice his place in Oberoi mansion. Even if this means that my Shivaay has to be away from his house. As long as the baby is all right I will be happy. Even Shivaay took a big step by doing this, by leaving but the motive is the same. We're doing it for our child. I don't want tomorrow to be miscarrying because Mrs Oberoi would have done something to me because if this happens, not only will she lose my respect towards her but I know that she will lose Shivaay forever." Anika explained and they agreed with her. Leaving was the best solution for the couple.

In the office, Shivaay was working when he got disturbed by a knock at the door.

"Come in." He said and Ragini entered the office.

"Hi Shivaay!" Ragini said and Shivaay looked up.

"Ragini?What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I thought about paying a visit to my very special friend." She said and bad shivers ran down his spine on hearing her tone, she was a bit off track.

"Oh that's sweet of you but as you can see this is my work place so please leave, I need to catch on some work."

"Why are you being so rude Shivaay? It's been a long time since we talked and you're being very unsocial. I thought you missed me too!"Ragini faked a cry and  Shivaay sighed.

"It's not like that, of course I missed you.. it's just.. I'm too busy right now, so please, just go, I'll call you later so we can catch up all right?" Shivaay said and Ragini nodded. Her plan was all set now.

As she left, she bumped into Anika.

"Aap?"Anika said and Ragini smirked.

"Yes, I just came to see my soon-to-be husband.." Ragini smirked and her smirk got erased really fast she received a slap on her cheek.

"How can you talk so low cheapda! Shivaay is my husband understood? I knew as soon as I saw you that you are just dust! Don't you dare talk about Shivaay like this!" Anika threatened her and left to Shivaay's office.

"Shivaay,what was she doing here?" She wondered.

"Who?"He asked back.

"Ragini Malhotra." Anika said and Shivaay sighed.

"I know that you don't want her near me but she's my friend...only friend.."

"Your friend?" She asked and Shivaay knew that something was up.