~21~

Shivaay held her jaw and kissed her forehead.

"It's time to go on our honeymoon Anika..Just you and me.. so we'll be able to relax.. since you came back, we just lived in a roller coaster so it's time to enjoy our lives.. so let's go.. three weeks, just you and I and no one else." Shivaay said while kissing her neck. Anika smiled and nodded her head yes.

"I love you Shivaay." She whispered against his lips.

"I love you too.." He answered and locked their lips together in a passionate lip lock. They left the room a while later, their luggage in hand.

"Shivaay? Anika? Where are you going?" Dadi asked.

"We're going on our honeymoon Dadi." Shivaay answered and just then Siddarth entered with eyes red like a bull ready to attack.

"Anika!" He called and Anika ran to him then hugged him.

"Remember what we planned Bhai." She whispered in his ear.

"Good morning..I'm here to take Anika back home." Siddarth said while Pinky who came here was rejoicing in happiness.

"Why?" Dadi asked with pain filled eyes and Siddarth's heart broke on seeing the poor lady's tears filled eyes.

"Mrs Oberoi doesn't respect Anika as the daughter of this house. Today she called me and begged me to come and take her back home! You broke her once but I won't let you break her twice!" Siddarth roared directly looking at Pinky.

"Oh my mata! Who are you to talk like this in OBEROI mansion?" She said stressing on the fact that it was Oberoi mansion.

"And who are YOU to insult Cutiepie? What did she do to you exactly which can justify your insults?" Siddarth asked.

"She doesn't deserve any respect, this roadside girl who can sleep with everyone for money.. this prosti-"

"Mom!!! Enough!" Shivaay said, angry as ever. No one had ever seen Shivaay Singh Oberoi with so much anger. His tears were threatening to fall as he spoke these following lines:

"Anika is my life.. I will do everything for her, like I was ready to do everything for you.. you believe that you're hurting Anika by saying those atrocities against her but it's your son that you're killing mom. I've asked you once to stop insulting my wife, for the first time, I told you to shut up.. for the first time, I was ashamed to be a son to you... I understand that you love me a lot but Anika isn't your enemy, she's my wife and she has the same place in my life as you, my mother.. but today I can't take it any more.. I'm fed up with your insults, I'm fed up with your tantrums, I'm fed to see my wife crying because of your words, I'm fed to console her saying that you will change but as I've seen you'll never change.. today I've taken my decision.. today I'm leaving this house with my wife. We were supposed to come back after our honeymoon but there is no necessity to come back in a house where your better half is not accepted."

Shivaay walked to Anika who was standing near Siddarth and took her hand then they walked to TejVi to take their blessing and to Shakti as well. After that they took the blessings from Dadi.

"Billu..don't go, please.. Anika, say something.." She pleaded the couple.

"I'm truly sorry Dadi but there's nothing to say.. Anika and I have to go.. it's for our own good.. you told us when we'll become Ishqbaaz, we will have to keep our better halves with us na? I've found this beautiful connection with Anika.. I can't let her go, and my love for her can't accept the fact that she's suffering here because of mom.. I need to protect my love.. I promised that when I took the seven rounds with her. " Shivaay said with a voice full of sadness as he wiped his Dadi's tears.

Then ShivIka went to OmRu and Prinku.

"Why are you crying Rudra? And you Prinku?" Shivaay asked. "Aren't you happy that your bhai found his happiness and this with your super bhabhi?"

"I'm not crying.. my eyes are just sweaty.. it's because I'm doing a lot of sport so I even sweat from the eyes." Rudra said while sniffing and Shivika hugged PriDra (Priyanka-Rudra).

"I'm very happy bhai." Prinku assured him and caressed their cheeks. "I know it's elders' duty but, God bless you." Prinku said and Shivika hugged them both again.

"Om, Saumya.. You need to look after these kids.. I'm giving you my responsibility.. I hope you won't deceive me.." Shivaay said turning to Om and Saumya.

"Don't worry bhade bhaiya, we will keep this house together until you come back.. you two take care of each other.." Saumya said and OmYa hugged ShivIka tightly. After that, Shivaay walked to Siddarth.

"I'm pleading you Siddarth, don't take Anika away from me.." He fell on his knees in front of Siddarth's feet. "Today I'm at your feet begging you, please don't take her away.."

"Shivaay please!" Anika cried while hugging him tightly. "I'll stay forever with you, please don't cry.." She said wiping his tears away.

Siddarth knelt down in front of the couple.

"Who told you that I'd take her away Shivaay? After all she's your wife..I had feared that my Cutiepie wouldn't be happy here with a woman who's always insulting her and a husband who seemed to be as blind as ever.. but today you showed me that you can stand up for your wife. You showed me that you can really change.." Siddarth said and wiped Shivaay's tears too.

"Stop crying.. the businessman of the year can't be this weak.." Siddarth said while hugging Shivaay. The three of them got up and ShivIka took the blessings from Siddarth as he was elder than them.

"I wish you a good life ahead with my sister." Siddarth added before they left.

"Thank you bhai.." Anika thanked him and smiled at him as she walked away with Shivaay.

The words echoed in the house as if they were taunting a certain person, Pinky, to be more precise. She looked at Siddarth with shock written all over her face.

Precap

"Come on! Slap me! I will never stop talking! You insulted my sister-in-law, you caused my brother to leave this house! You can slap me if you want I will never stop talking. You're a disgusting woman! I can't even believe how we managed to live under this roof with you for so long, I can't even believe how an angel like Shivaay can be the son of a devil like you! You're a woman, you're a wife but you managed to stoop so low that you insulted your son's wife! Thanks God, Sid and Anika know that they are siblings but what would have happened if they weren't related? What would have happen if Mallika had left him? Anika isn't the cheap one here.. the cheap woman is you!" Omkara said and Pinky was going to slap him but both Jhanvi and Rudra stopped her.