~30~

Anika woke up from her deep slumber to the ring of her cell phone. She picked it up without checking the ID.

"Vah, you shameless woman finally dared to pick the phones! You better convinces my heera..." She heard Pinky, sighed then hung up. She turned towards Shivaay and kissed his cheek before rushing to the bathroom to vomit her guts out.

"Shit! Is it possible that.." Anika stuttered and sat on the floor as tears were streaming down her face.

"I can't be pregnant in all this mess.. but then maybe it's just food intoxication, I need to check first.." She concluded.

"Anika, is everything alright?" Shivaay asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I'm getting ready please order the breakfast to this room and ask for kiwis!" Anika shouted from the bathroom and Shivaay told her that yes he'd do that. She left the bathroom and admired Shivaay as he was going through his things. Her mind travelled to the realization she just got that she was probably carrying their child and a small smile appeared on her lips. A little mix of them both.. a mix of Shivaay and Anika..

"Anika?" Shivaay called as he saw her looking like she was in another world. She was smiling at nothing in particular and he first wondered if she has become crazier than ever.

"Huh yes?" Anika asked.

"Are you sure that everything is right?" Shivaay asked and she nodded.

"Yes of course..." She trailed off and got saved by a knock.

"The food has come!" She chirped happily and went to open the door. This woman was the biggest foodie he had ever known. The man entered with the tray of food and Shivaay could definitely see fire in her eyes and water coming from her mouth. She looked famished.. He put that on their night activities. As soon as the man left, Anika basically jumped on the plates and began eating like she was eating for two!

"Shivaay, I need to go to the pharmacy, my period will start soon." She said as she got up from the bed.

"Okay just let me have a shower and we'll go.."
"No, it's okay,I'll go on my own to the the nearby pharmacy." Anika said. "Anyways Claude will come with me, you don't worry." Claude was their personal guide in France, so Shivaay was more reassured as he knew Claude for years, when he wasn't a guide for Oberoi family he worked in the filial of Oberoi enterprise based in France.

"Oh right." Shivaay said and Anika pecked his lips before leaving.

She met Claude outside the hotel and he drove her to the nearby pharmacy.

"Actually,Claude, I wanted it to remain between us, but I wanted to buy the best pregnancy test." Anika whispered and Claude smiled.

"You don't worry I'll keep my mouth zipped." Claude answered. "You wait in the car, I'm going to buy it."

"Buy three just in case, please." Anika answered and he nodded before disappearing in the pharmacy. While he was buying the pregnancy tests, Anika called Karan.

"Hey bhai!" Anika said excitedly.

"Anika! It's been a long time! How are you yaar?"

"I'm okay, Shivaay and I are in Paris! How are you, Kaina, the family?"

"Sid here is listening to Malika's each vows as if she was the queen, never knew that her pregnancy would change him for the best and she's barely three months pregnant. And Kaina too is good, she's sending her number one auntie one hundred kisses. The parents are asking when you and Shivaay will also bless them with a grandchild." Karan said and Anika blushed.

"Do you want to know something?" Anika asked.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing! I'll tell it to you tonight, if I don't forget, now I have to hangup, Claude is coming."

"Oh, quel beau prénom!" (What a beautiful name!) Karan said in French.

"You shut up!" Anika said and hung up. After her little talk she was less tensed. Claude came and they drove back to the hotel. Anika rushed to her room and as soon as she entered the room she disappeared into the bathroom, shouting something which seemed like 'need to pee' to Shivaay. He sighed at her crazy behaviour.

"Be quick Anika, if you want us to go shopping before going to the Eiffel Tower." Shivaay said and Anika hummed. She closed her eyes for better concentration, thinking about water, waterfalls... There it came.. She waited for three minutes, locked in the bathroom while Shivaay was asking her to hurry up. And she read the sign..

"Positive.."