~44~

It was 4.45 when Shivaay came home to find his lady love applying mascara. He came behind her and hugged her from the back.

"Are you ready Mrs Oberoi?" He asked and she nodded.

"Bilkul." She answered and turned to him. Shivaay took a step back and looked at her..

"Anika, tum...Khidkitod khoobsurat... you're just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!" Shivaay said and she kissed him.

"You're too cute Shiv!" She squealed and pinched his cheeks. Shivaay groaned then kissed her forehead.

"You'll be the death of me Anika.." He said and they hugged before leaving.

They reached Rainforest at CBD Belapur.

"Shivaay, this is beautiful!" Anika said

"Shivaay, this is beautiful!" Anika said. He smiled, while he was fidgeting with the ring on his pocket.

As they sat down, a Sri Lankan began playing. It was Sithin Ma Nosali. Anika looked at Shivaay with a smile.

"You remember ?" She asked and he laughed as he remembered how she fell in love with this song back in Sri Lanka.

After this song came a French song. 'Tomber dans ses yeux.' From a French play.

To Fall Into Her Eyes

I know very well that everything keeps us apart

I know we should run away

But I won't go anywhere anymore

Without wanting to come back to her

Without wanting to hold us back

But where does the fire which takes hold

Of my soul, of the part of me who's drunk, come from

Suddenly, for a single look

I want to live at the edge of the abyss

Chorus:

To fall into her eyes

To fall, surrender to a desire

Which is catching fire

To dance, dance in her eyes

To dance

I want to sway to the sound of rapture

Before life tears us apart

Before life falters

Regardless, I want to succumb

And sway at the edge of the abyss

Chorus:

To fall into her eyes

To fall, surrender to a desire

Which is catching fire

To dance, dance in her eyes

To dance

I want to sway to the sound of rapture

Chorus:

To fall into her eyes

To fall, surrender to a desire

Which is catching fire

To dance, dance in her eyes

To dance

I want to sway to the sound of rapture

To fall from her eyes

To fall like a tear

At the end of the story

Anika's eyes welled up as she knew the meanings of this song. They had already watched this play together and they had also seen the translation of the songs together.

"Shivaay, I don't know what to say, these songs are beautiful, this place is beautiful, you're handsome.. why are you doing so much?"

She couldn't say much as the next song played. 'A partir de hoy' A Spanish song which they made love while listening to.

Shivaay held her hand and they danced on the song. She was still unaware of what was going to happen. He twirled her around and she landed on his chest. They swayed slowly and when the song ended, Shivaay knelt down before her.

"There are many languages in this world, but none of them will be enough to tell you how much I love you Anika. I'm so lucky to have you here in my arms, with me.., and I want to spend my whole life with you. But first I want to say sorry, for all the days I made you cry.. I promise with my life that I will try and fill your life with happiness. I promise to do my best so that we never sleep angry on each other. I promise to be your partner in life, in crime, your lover, your best friend, your everything if only you want me to. Anika, will you do me the honour to accept this ring and become my wife, again?"

"Shivaay? Aren't we already married?"

"Marriage is nothing without the consent." Shivaay said and both remembered this day when they got married.

"What a stupid question! Of course I will marry you Baggad billa!" Anika smiled and hugged him then he kissed her hand before putting the ring around her finger.

Then, to her utter shock, he called Siddarth

"She said yes." He shouted and the couple could hear the Rana clan cheering