~3~

Sorry for the long time but I 've told you na, I can't concentrate on the story, exams are coming, I can't write both stories and exams too. 

Anika woke up and found herself in Malika's arms, in her room.

"Did you sleep well?" Malika asked and kissed her forehead.

"Yes, thank you Malika." Anika answered. They sat on the bed and Malika cupped her friend's cheek. Her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying and she still felt the aching in her heart which wouldn't disappear.

"Arre dosti mein kya sorry kya thank you ! Don't cry any more." Malika said and hugged her tightly.

~.~

In Oberoi mansion, Shivaay was as red as a tomato. His veins were popping on his forehead as he stared at Tia. He slapped her, hard, not caring about the fact that she was pregnant.

"Shivaay!" Pinky shouted.

"I'm going to kill you! How could you? Don't you know who am I? I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi! I will destroy you Tia!" Shivaay roared.

"Why are you angry now? Everything happened because of you Shivaay. Even after Anika destroyed her reputation for you and you doubted her character. She saved your family and you didn't trust her. Your naam,khoon and khandan ideology stopped you from trusting your dear wife. You are responsible of your own loss Mr. Oberoi." Tia declared, she smirked and walked away. Her job was done. In less than two weeks,all the Oberoi Empire would be hers only.

~.~

Anika was in the living room with Malika, talking with Karan's mother, Ketaki. Mrs Vikram Rana was feeling an unusual attraction towards Anika as if she had known her forever but she tried to ignore it.

"Anika, tell me more about you." Mrs VR said and Anika looked down.

"Auntyji,I don't know what to say.. I'm a middle class orphan. My brother Sahil is my only family and I will do anything for him." Anika announced.

"You're a brave girl Anu." Mrs VR said and Anika smiled shyly. She felt comfortable with Mrs Vikram Rana as if they were related. But she already used to be comfortable around people.

"Anika, I've heard that you're an event organiser, would you mind planning a little rasam for my granddaughter's birth?" Mrs Vikram Rana asked.

"Don't worry aunty, I'll do it. Just tell me when you want it to take place so that I will make everything perfect." Anika said and Malika smiled.

"Yeh meri dost hai!" Malika cooed and she kissed her cheek.

Later that day, Malika was having some tea with her husband and mother-in-law, when she noticed Anika in her devar's room rocking the baby in her arms.

"Look at them.. Both are broken but it seems like they will heal each other's wounds." Malika said as she saw Anika feeding Karan's daughter.

"You're too romantic Malika.. Karan just lost his wife and Anika is just separated from Shivaay.. their bond will never go beyond friendship. Karan loved Naina and Anika is hurt badly. Don't skip the steps." Siddharth said and Malika hummed.

"But maybe they can still get married to provide a stable family to our baby girl.. Anika is adorable. And she will be a good mother for Karan's daughter."

"I know.. I've met her once only but she looks amazing for Karan.. I really think that Anika and Karan will be perfect together, maybe as friends but as married friends. And they don't have to stay in this relationship. If they want to break free, or if they find love with someone else.. they still can get divorced." Mrs Vikram Rana said.