~39~

Anika was overwhelmed with Shivaay's actions. He was really changed and she got stunned when he walked near her and began singing Gerua. 

He was singing with all his love and at the first time he knelt in front of someone.

"You are the only one who will have me knelt, my love." He said and she hugged him then kissed his cheek.

"I love you Shivaay.." She said and everyone applauded.

"I...I...L..I love you too Anika.." Shivaay whispered in her ears and she flashed a 1 million dollars smile. They continued the party for a while and then Oberoi clan decided to go. Anika was first shocked to see Shivaay hugging his family one by one.

"Shivaay, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing..I'll tell you later." Shivaay said, earning a glare from Siddarth who signed him to tell Anika the truth. But he was behind Anika so she couldn't see her brother's signs.

"Anika, I think we should go now. You need to rest." Shivaay said and Anika was about to ask Dadi to come with them as she missed the old woman.

"Anika..we'll go in a different car.." Shivaay said stopping her.

"A surprise?" Anika questioned and Shivaay nodded hesitantly.

"Yes a surprise for you." He said and after bidding goodbye to her family, they left.

"Shivaay are we going to your office? It seems like the way to it.."Anika asked.

"No we're not going there."

"Then where are we going?"

"Have patience baby." Shivaay said and Anika groaned.

They reached the penthouse, Anika was in a daze as she looked at the house.

"Shivaay! It's beautiful! Why did you bring me here?" Anika asked.

"Anika..we'll be living here now.. your accident opened mine and your brothers' eyes. We can't let you live in a house where some people don't respect your rights. Even though Pinky didn't push you, she doesn't respect you nor our child. When she insulted you, when she insulted our child she insulted the three of us.. I won't tolerate that. You're in a period of your pregnancy where the little stress can harm you or our child so for now we won't live any more in our house." Instead of arguing like she used to, Anika hugged him.

"It's alright I understand and I accept your decision. Where is the room, I want to sleep, I am tired." Anika said. She too was done with Pinky's drama. She couldn't argue, the three of them were right. She had to think for her child now.

In Oberoi mansion, everyone was sad that the DIL and the elder son wasn't there.

"Did you see how she was glowing in happiness?" Jhanvi asked as she was fidgeting with her phone.

"Haan Jhanvi. She was completely happy, and Shivaay.. I'm happy that Ketaki is having the mother figure in his life. She's awesome." Tej said.

"Talking about motherhood, Jhanvi, Ketaki wanted to know if you'd go with Anika and her for her first ultrasound here in India. She had done one already in Spain but now the doctor wants to examine her again to be sure that both this doctor and the one in Spain got the same results regarding her pregnancy."

"It will be great, I will see my grandchild!" Jhanvi exclaimed unaware that there was an eavesdropper.

Something broke in Pinky's heart... was it the fact that Shivaay could live without her? No the truth was that she could be easily replaced that was what hurt much..

"I can't imagine that they're getting me replaced.." She told Shakti and he rolled his eyes.

"You got many chances to have your role as a mother, as a mother-in-law..as a grandmother as a friend, a guide for Anika, for your son.. you got many chances Pinky.. but you spoiled them all. Look what you've done.. because of you.. my grandchild won't be growing and playing in this house. Because of you... I lost my family." Shakti said and left.