~6~

Anika was having a heavy heart as she saw Oberoi mansion. Khanna just called her saying that Shivaay was now home.

"Anu,you don't have to go.." Karan told her squeezing her hand.

"I have to. If I want a future with you and Kaina, I have to close this chapter of my life." Anika said unaware of the earthquake coming to her life. She entered the mansion and Shivaay looked behind himself. She was there. He knew it. He left his room and joined the hall where his wife was standing. She was with Malika and a man.

"Anika.." His voice was barely a whisper, given the fact that he was weak since she left. Anika looked at him and tears made their way up her eyes. He wasn't the powerful Shivaay Singh Oberoi anymore. He was now the shadow of what he used to be. His hair was dishevelled, his eyes red and puffy, with dark circles.

"I knew that you couldn't leave me Anika.." He cried and she tried hard to stop her tears. He hugged her tightly and this time, she couldn't take it any more and hugged him back.

"You here?" Pinky said and broke their embrace.

"What a shameless girl you are! How can you come here?" Pinky asked.

"Shut up mom." Shivaay said.

"Shivaay? How can you say this..." Pinky tried to say.

"I said shut up! It's between Anika and me. You can talk Anika."Shivaay stuttered and Malika smirked towards Pinky.

"Shivaay, I'm here to give you the divorce papers."