~2~

Thank you all for wishing me! As promised, here's the next part :) The third chapter isn't up yet so there is no precap :/ sorry for that :/

Anika woke up next morning as she heard the baby's cries. She got up to pick her up and she took care of the little one. When Karan woke up,the baby was back to sleep after Anika fed her and washed her.

"It's sweet of you to take care of her." Karan said and Anika smiled at him.

"Thank you for helping me last night. I was out of mind, I didn't see you coming." Anika said and both looked away shyly.

"May I use the bathroom?" Anika asked.

"Of course, you're my guest, just help yourself." Karan answered and Anika disappeared in the bathroom. She washed herself and with heavy heart, she removed the sindoor from her maang, and the mangalasutra from her neck. She felt weird without them, as if she was naked but she tried to convince herself that it was for the best. She finished her morning routine then she joined the family in the main hall.

"Mallika?!"She gasped, shocked. Mallika came to Anika and hugged her.

"Oh! You're finally up! Are you okay?" Mallika asked. And Anika nodded her head yes.

"You must be confused, right? Karan is my brother-in-law." Mallika told her.

"Karan?"Anika asked confused.

"Sorry,I didn't introduce myself, I'm Karan." Karan said then chuckled. Anika sighed, she wanted to leave OM and she ended up in their rivals' home.

"Come on, let's have some breakfast now then we'll have a little chat! As I have a lot of questions!" Mallika said and Anika nodded her head yes. They went to the dining-room and ate then Mallika locked herself with Anika in her room.

"Now tell me, what were you doing with this mangalasutra and this sindoor? How can you get married without inviting me?" Mallika asked. Anika sighed then wrapped her arms around her legs and began crying.

"Anu, what's wrong?" Mallika said while trying to console her friend.

"I didn't want to leave, but I've had enough.." Anika cried. "His mother, she only opens her mouth to insult me. About Tia, who could love her sautan. And Shivaay? He does nothing and that is what hurts me the most. He does nothing to end Tia's drama. He does nothing to protect me from his mom.. I know she's the one who gave birth to him but that doesn't mean that she has the right to insult me every time she gets the chance. My self-respect is all lost because of him. I accept all those insults, those tantrums... I forgot all myself-respect because he had changed, that's what I believed but I got wrong. To him I'm just Anika, the event organizer that he married forcibly because he was scared of shame. If only he knew that I face shame daily because I'm just Anika, no khoon, no naam, no khandan..Nothing else but Anika.. I've been brought from an orphanage when I was 9. I lost my sister back then..my only family. I got this dream of love, of living happily ever after with my prince..that I just discover is named.. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. No matter how hard I tried I can't forget him, no matter how hard I tried, I can't hate him.." Anika cried and Mallika tried to console her. Her ideas seemed confused. She was too lost. Mallika brought her to her bed and they laid there, just being together. Mallika couldn't tell her that everything would be okay because it wouldn't be right. She knew that nothing would be the same. She too wanted to dump Sid but she couldn't, unlike Anika, she wasn't strong enough to disentangle herself from her self-destructing love. He loved her and she loved him too but she knew that something in their relationship wasn't right and she didn't know what so they couldn't fix the problem.

~.~

Khanna was still on the phone with his boss, just hoping that the latter wouldn't eat him alive.

"Sir,I swear I tried to find her but I couldn't. I found her phone with a homeless man and that's all. It seems like your wife has just disappeared." He said and Shivaay disconnected the call and threw the phone which crashed on the floor.

"Billu, I need to talk to you." Dadi said and Shivaay sighed then followed her. All the family was here and even Tia. Dadi just played the recording where Tia's voice could clearly be recognized and she was confessing everything. From confessing that she was already married to Dushyant to saying that her baby wasn't Shivaay's. Shivaay was boiling with anger. He turned towards Tia and slapped her so hard that his hand print was very much visible on her cheek.

"How could you cheat on me like that?! Because of you I lost Anika! I sacrificed her love for our supposed child! You made my life a living hell!" Shivaay said but Tia laughed at him.

"Don't blame it on me. You were the one who wanted to marry me for business!You didn't consider Anika's love because you are a business tycoon! Your world revolve around business and she's gone because you couldn't consider her as a person as she couldn't bring to you a good business.. you lost her on your own Shivaay." Tia said and Shivaay wanted so hard to hit her, to kill her, to destroy her.