~15~

"This girl can't be my chutki!" Sid said to all the family's shock.

"I mean look at her! She's too old! My chutki was small, she was a bubbly little girl, with her cute smile.. She was an angel..and they took her away.." Sid mumbled while tears were making their way out of his eyes. Ketaki understood now, she understood his reaction. From all of them, Siddarth was the closest to his sisters and especially Anika because she was the first human being he got to protect. While Karan was just his baby brother, Anika was his sunshine, his sister, his heart, his life. He never had a bond stronger than the one he had with Anika.

This special bond was actually hated by Karan who, in his early age was happy that his twin sister was kidnapped so he could be closer with his brother but he later regretted it. He hated himself for thinking about his sister, his twin in such a disgusting way!

"Sid, just like you Poonam grew up.. babe she's your sister and you can't deny it." Mallika said and walked out the room to call Anika. She was walking towards Shivaay's room when she heard Shinky's discussion.

"You better not accept Anika Shaktiji! I can't accept some roadside girl as my bahu! Understood!" Pinky said and Mallika rolled her eyes.

This woman definitely needed a good lesson for hurting Anika.

"How can a mom wish pain for her son?" Mallika growled and entered Shivaay's room. There she found ShivIka sleeping peacefully. Anika was clutching his clothes, in fear that he'd disappear while Shivaay had his lips against her forehead, as if he was kissing her.

'They're adorable..' She thought and snapped a picture of them.

"Ani!" She woke Anika softly, in fear to wake Shivaay up.

"Mallika? Kya hua.." Anika whispered and tried moving without waking her husband.

"You need to come, Sid needs you." Mallika explained and Anika nodded and left with her bhabhi after kissing Shivaay on the forehead.

"You got lucky Shiv! My sister-in-law really loves you and you better not hurt her again. First time was enough." Mallika smiled while looking at Shivaay and joined her saasural. Anika was standing between her parents while Sid was looking at her as if trying to see her inner self, the proof that his sister was this grown up woman.

"Arrey bhai! Why don't you want to acknowledge your favourite Cutiepie!"Anika exclaimed. Sid looked at her shocked.

Flashback.

A ten years old Siddarth

 was running towards the kitchen while a 4 years old Poonam was running behind him

"Bhaiya! Wait!" She was panting behind him but he couldn't wait, he was angry towards their babysitter

"Hey you!" He shouted while Pari, their babysitter was cooking for them."Why aren't you making Paneer Butter Masala for Cutiepie?" He asked while Poonam was behind her brother making faces to tease Pari.

"What's wrong with you Siddarth? You shall talk to me in another way! I'm elder than you!" Pari said. "And I have decided that you'll eat noodles so you'll eat them only!"

"And I have decided that my sister will eat what she wants! You already know that Poo loves Paneer Butter Masala! If you don't do it for her, I will teach you a lesson!" Siddarth said, trying to sound as threatening as a 10 years old boy could be in front of a 25 years old woman.

"As If I'm scared

"As If I'm scared. You can do nothing I'm elder than you Siddarth and you have to respect me."

Just then, Poonam said something to her brother and he smirked.

"If you don't do what I tell you, I'd tell Dad that you've been drinking his adult's drinks when he's not home." Siddarth said and Pari fumed with anger as she had been trapped by a 10 years old boy and 4 years old girl.

"Thank you bhai." Poonam said hugging her brother tightly.

"Anything for you Cutiepie.."

End of flashback.

Both had tears in their eyes as they remembered this particular moment. It was in this particular moment that Anika understood that her brother would go to any extent for her.

"Cutiepie.."Sid said, still shocked by the sudden revelation.

"Bhai!"Anika cried and ran to him, hugging him tightly. He caressed her hair, almost insensible to the pain this hug was giving him because of his wounds. He kissed her forehead with tears of joy.

"I missed you so much Cutiepie! Look how beautiful you are!" Sid said as he hugged her again.

As she witnessed the hug, Pinky was looking at them with a devilish grin.

Precap

"What a shameless woman, hugging her lover in front of her saasural! You middle class girls you're all the same." Pinky again said.

"Shut up!" Karan screamed. "Don't you dare uttering a word more against Anika. She's the most honest person who has stepped into this house and you should feel ashamed to treat her like that! Anika, not a word more, Sid and I are here to take you back home." Karan said and Anika looked at him shocked.