~16~

Next morning, Anika who was in Oberoi mansion got woken up by a huge 'Oh my mata' from her cute mother-in-law (note the sarcasm). She left her room and was met with all the family. The TV was on and there were photos of her hugging her brothers but as no one knew the truth, they misinterpreted it as her having an affair with the brothers. She was called a slut, a whore etc..

"How can you show your face without having shame! You claim to be Oberoi bahu but you're sleeping with other men! That too brothers!" Pinky spat and Anika looked at her with so much hatred. How dared she talk like that about her family?

"Mrs Oberoi!" Siddarth said entering in the house with the support of his brother.

"Don't step further, if it's not to take your mistress out of this honest house!" Pinky shouted.

"Pinky how dare you talk like this to Anika! She's your bahu." Dadi said.

"Cutiepie, are you okay?" Siddarth asked while caressing her cheek.

"Yes, thank you." Anika said and hugged him.

"What a shameless woman, hugging her lover in front of her saasural! You middle class girls you're all the same." Pinky again said.

"Shut up!" Karan screamed. "Don't you dare uttering a word more against Anika. She's the most honest person who has stepped into this house and you should feel ashamed to treat her like that! Anika, not a word more, Sid and I are here to take you back home." Karan said and Anika looked at him shocked.

"Kya? I can't go! Shivaay needs me!" Anika cried.

"Right now, I don't care about Shivaay. This family keeps insulting you! Til when will you stay here and bear their accusations?" Sid asked glaring at Pinky with anger.

"We can't let you go through this." Karan said. "Go take your things, we're going back home." Karan ordered and Anika had tears in her eyes as she went through her and Shivaay's belongings.

"I can't do this. I can't leave my Shivaay, not any more!" Anika sobbed. She left her room and took her brothers hands and held them tightly.

"I can't go, please let me stay. My husband needs me.. I can't leave my Shivaay." Anika cried.

"You can't stay here Anika. No one has ever insulted a Rana." Siddarth whispered dangerously, as he whispered, no one heard him.

"I will bear a thousand insults for Shivaay. I love you but I won't come with you..not today.." Anika cried. She couldn't leave Shivaay when he needed her the most.

"Cutiepie..." Siddarth fell in his sister's arms, too weak to stand up.

"Karan! We have to take him to the hospital!" Anika said and followed her brothers outside. As soon as she left, Pinky insulted her, calling her characterless, and shameless while the family was powerless towards her insults..

Anika and Karan arrived at the hospital with Siddarth. They took him directly back to his room and Anika grabbed Karan to a corner.

"You shouldn't have done that Karan! Bhai just had an operation yesterday and you brought him to Oberoi Mansion!" Anika screamed.

"What did you want us to do?! You're our little sister!" Karan screamed.

"But I am also this house's bahu!" Anika argued. "K, I know that you feel concerned, I appreciate it but I love Shivaay, I will go to any extent for him, we separated before, because of a misunderstanding, please don't take me away from him.. I won't bear it!" Anika cried and Karan hugged her.

"I can't promise you that I will accept this relationship if Mrs Oberoi keeps insulting you like this. You're not only a Rana, you're my baby sister, I will never let this woman hurt you even if she claims to be the president or God knows who, I will always protect you."

Precap

"Bhai, you're my hero, my best friend, and this even though we have been separated, I can never forget our relationship but I love Shivaay...I thought that he was guilty this time again but my Shivaay was innocent, you can't punish him for his mother's deeds. I love Shivaay and I love you too, please don't make me take this decision, I won't bear it, please bhai.."