~13~

Last part before the beginning of my exams u.u Updates will slow down and EVENTUALLY stop for a while (29th june) I will try and update but I promise nothing so I'm updating a chapter which can be defined as happy? (choice is yours to define it actually :) see you soon xx (I finally managed to write a long chapter ^^) 

Shivaay's face was priceless! He didn't care if Anika was from his rival's family! She was Karan's sister! Which meant no marriage between the two! Ketaki was shocked but then she smiled.

"Poonam?.." Ketaki said while crying. "My daughter.." She said and hugged her. Anika melted in the embrace feeling the mother/daughter bond already.

"You're my mom? But how?" Anika asked as she cried tears of happiness.

"I thought that I would never find you my angel..Twenty years ago, you and your baby sister got abducted by one of our rivals.. we thought that it was by the Oberoi elder son Tej.. that's where begun our rivalry but even though we blamed him he helped us and we found your kidnappers, Mr. Kapoor, Tia Kapoor's father. I lost my hope to find you when he got into an accident and he died.. I never lost faith in God though.. My baby.. my girl.. Karan, Anika is your twin sister only." Ketaki said and Anika was shocked.

"My – my twin brother.." Anika gasped. She wanted to dance all around but she composed herself. She finally got the explanation of her direct attraction towards Karan. It was brotherhood not love.. she smiled because she wasn't a betrayer. If she was able to forgive him, she wouldn't betray Shivaay nor Kaina.

"Yes Karan and you are twins. So you can't get married." Mallika said and hugged her friend. "You should use this opportunity to make up with Shivaay. I know you love him, try and heal each other's wounds before it's too late." Mallika said and once again Anika looked at Shivaay, he was seating in a corner, trying to drink a cup of coffee while coughing from time to time. His state was deplorable. She sat next to him and took the cup away from his hands.

"We need to talk." She began. They left the hospital and inhaled the morning breeze, it was barely 6.00 A.M. As soon as they got outside, they sat on a bench.

"What makes you want to stay with me?" She asked.

"You." He replied sincerely.

"Are you sure? I mean, now that I have khoon and khandan I am eligible to be your children's mother right? Before I was just your responsibility and you wanted me back because I am the first one to give you no as an answer.. and Shivaay Singh Oberoi will never hear no right?" She asked.

"You're misunderstanding me Anika.. I never.."

"I heard your chat with Omkara.."

"Oh God.. you heard my love confession? Then why did you leave?" He asked and she was the one awestruck now.

"Love confession? Are you kidding me? You basically said that I was worthless in front of the Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Not capable to bear your heirs because I am a roadside girl na? And now that I am a Rana you find me capable to do that? I'm magically perfect for you, right?" She cried. "As much as you're hurt, I am too Shivaay. Your words hurt me." She wanted to leave but he held her with the little strength left in his poor body.

"You didn't listen to my whole conversation with Om. Anika from this conversation you should have heard the second part too.. the second part where Shivaay Singh Oberoi died and became Anika's Shivaay.. you don't believe me I'm sure then look.." Shivaay said and searched something in his phone. It was the CCTV footage of this day.

"You told me some day that the day I'll find the right girl for me, I'll come to you crying? You're right Om. I'm here at your feet pleading you to help me. When I didn't imagine her as my children's mother, it was because of my naam, khoon and khandan theory, when I was SSO.. But days are passing and with each day I'm growing to be Anika's Shivaay only. I love Anika so much that I want to eat her, to love her, to kiss each parcel of her body.. but each time I think about that.. naam, khoon and khandan, plays in my mind. I can definitely imagine her giving birth to OUR babies, with my heart but not my mind and my stupid theory, I want to kill SSO and become Anika's Shivaay.."

Anika looked at the video and was shocked to see that their separation was based on a misunderstanding.

"Shivaay. I'm so-" Anika sobbed.

"There is no sorry, no thank you in our relationship, it's okay, whatever you do I will always forgive you." He mumbled. His heart was hurting in such a way that he couldn't bear any more.

"Anika.. I love you.." Shivaay said and fainted in her arms.

"Shivaay!" She shouted and tried to drag him inside the hospital. "Shivaay.. I love.. Main tumse pyaar karti hoon Shivaay! You can't leave me! I love you!" She cried as doctors took him and brought him to a room.

Anika joined her new family deep in thoughts.

"Anika where were you? Where is Shivaay? Kaina just got out from the operation theatre and bhai too." Karan said.

"Bhai, can you please drive me back to OM, I need to take Shivaay's medicine.. he.. he fainted.." Anika said and collapsed on the floor crying. Ketaki and Mallika came and joined her.

"He wasn't at fault maa.. I misunderstood his words.. he wasn't at fault, I hurt him so much.." Anika sobbed. Ketaki nodded towards Karan who understood and called Oberoi clan to come with Shivaay's medicine.

"What if his condition worsen? I will never forget myself if my Shivu gets hurt because of me!" Anika cried. Karan was hugging her tightly when the Oberoi clan especially Pinky came. Pinky glared at them and her venom filled mouth opened to utter more insults towards Anika.

"What a characterless girl you are! Hugging another man while your husband is dying!"

"Pinky! I won't let you.." Ketaki began but Karan stopped her.

"Mom let her say. We know the truth and that's enough." Karan said and a doctor came.

"M. Oberoi has woken up and is now asking for his wife." Anika looked at the doctor hesitantly and Karan nodded his head yes.

"Go, Beautiful." He encouraged her and Anika smiled at him. Pinky was going to stop her but Karan came between them.

"I don't know what Ani did to you but I will never let you spoil her happiness." Pinky was now furious as she saw Anika entering the room.

"Shivaay.." Anika cried and threw herself on her knees in front of him. "Mujhe maaf kardo!"

Precap

"I don't deserve you Shivaay.." She cried. "I didn't listen to you and I hurt you.. I will never be able to forgive myself if your heart fails you because of me.. Because I'm responsible of your current health.."