~28~

Anika stirred in her sleep due to back pain. She checked her watch and saw that it was only one in the morning. She looked down and the memories of the early night came back to her.. the call, Shivaay's tears, her consoling him.. She couldn't imagine how a mother could do that to her child and at this moment she wondered if living without parents like she did was less painful than living with parents who were more like dictators than parents..

She moved a little and managed to take a pillow nearby. So she put it under Shivaay's head in order to get up, then she took a pillow and a blanket for them both and she laid with him on the floor.

"I will do my best to cease your pain, even if this means that I have to sacrifice my everything for your happiness.." Anika whispered and kissed his forehead then she slept and during their sleep, they hugged each other. Who would have said that two people would sleep on the floor when they had this comfortable bed for them only? Haha

They woke up in the morning around 4.30 AM and got ready for their brand new trip to Negombo. 

They will go on a tour, the Muthurajawela Sanctuary Bird Watching and Negombo Lagoon Boat Tour to be precise

Their  Itinerary would go like that:

They would be picked up from Colombo at 5.30

Then transferred to Negombo

After that the boat trip would begin around 7 AM from Negombo pier

They would be able to take a coffee at a lagoon side restaurant and would return to Negombo pier by 10 or 11 AM before reaching Colombo by 12 or 1 PM.

"I swear Shivaay I'll end up killing you! Holidays are made to sleep!"Anika said but with a huge smile on her face. Anika was happy because he woke up with a smile.. She remembered how he nuzzled into her neck, smiling at their closeness and they got very much closer later in the bathroom.

"Are you kidding me? How can sleeping be better than Muthurajawela Sanctuary Bird Watching and a Negombo Lagoon Boat Tour? You'll always be a Lady Kumbkaran anyway I don't even know how I can still be fighting with you about this fact!" Shivaay said and she kissed his cheek.

"It's because you love our little fights, just accept that Shivu! Sleeping is better than anything Mr SSO!"

"I prefer doing romance.." He said huskily against her ear and she blushed.

"You're impossible!" Anika laughed and they joined the driver to go to Negombo.

This trip was something that Anika liked because she could watch mother nature's artwork. Shivaay on the other hand was one thing to watch, he was acting like a clown, it seems like he was a child again. They discovered the beauty of Sri Lankan cost after discovering the historical side of the country through Sigiriya.