~17~

I'm really sorry, I didn't have time to answer the comments on the previous chapter but I'll do it now, I'll update again after answering the comments :) I don't know when I'll be able to update after the second update as I'm REALLY busy :(

Anika sat next to Siddarth as he was sleeping. She was caressing his hair lovingly.

"Bhai, you're my hero, my best friend, and this even though we have been separated, I can never forget our relationship but I love Shivaay...I thought that he was guilty this time again but my Shivaay was innocent, you can't punish him for his mother's deeds. I love Shivaay and I love you too, please don't make me take this decision, I won't bear it, please bhai.." Anika sobbed as she kissed his forehead and a small tear fell on his eyelid. He blinked a few times and saw his crying sister.

"Cutiepie? What's wrong?" He asked and she hugged him tightly.

"I don't want to leave Shivaay!" She wept and Siddarth hugged her back, trying to calm her.

"Calm down.. I will do my best to keep you happy, and if your happiness is with Shivaay then well.. but Pinky will pay for every tear you dropped because of her."

"Now stop crying, I hate tears in your beautiful eyes." Sid said and kissed her forehead. "Now go to your husband and if Pinky troubles you, just tell me." Siddarth said as he hugged his sister once again.

"I'll do bhai." Anika said and left directly to her husband's room.

"Shivaay.." She mumbled as she entered in his room. He opened his eyes and stared at her as if he was in a spell.

"Anika...I thought that you'd leave me again." He stuttered. Truth was that she didn't come to see him since she woke up to follow Mallika.

"I'm sorry, I was with bhai, he woke up." Anika explained while playing with his fingers. She was opening his hand, slipping her fingers through the gaps between his as if seeing if it would fit perfectly, and to her utter shock, it did..

Shivaay was admiring her gestures and he didn't know what took over him but as he looked at her, as he looked at her rosy lips, he wanted to taste them.

"Anika.." He whispered as they came closer, nose against nose, hearts beating in sync... Anika gave a quick glance at his lips then looked back a this eyes.. his hot breath was fanning over her trembling lips and she hesitantly put a hand behind his neck as they lips finally met in the most tender kiss ever. It was a pure bliss to feel her lips against his. Shivaay held her cheek as his tongue made its way inside her awaiting mouth. She was discovering this unknown feeling of having her Shivaay this close to her. After he spent time discovering her mouth, she too slid her tongue in his  mouth, sucking his tongue slowly and loving the taste of him. She began biting his lip and Shivaay groaned when she began sucking his lower lip. He too reciprocated by imprisoning her upper lip between his. Anika moaned as she took a seat on his laps. And then, finally out of breath, they separated. Anika pecked his lips and stuck her forehead against his. Her cheeks were red, her lipstick completely spoilt, some was even on Shivaay's lips too.

"Shivaay..I want us to have a second chance.. I love you too Shivaay.." She admitted and he cried while hugging her. It was good to have his wife back!