(Chapter 9) Classes

Hazel had to drag me out of the Great hall because I couldn't stop eating the breakfast sandwiches, we made out way to the greenhouses with the other Slytherins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has already been a few days and over all Herbology was me and Hazel's favorite class so far, History of Magic might've seem boring to a lot of people but for Hazel and I it was very informative. Potions with Snape couldn't be that bad considering he favors us a lot even though I haven't gone there yet, Transfiguration was easy. Charms was really interesting, Defence Against the Dark Arts was quite a joke because of professor Quirrell kept shuddering and acted shy. Astronomy was really beautiful, and now all I have to judge is Flying lessons and Potions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

Hazel and I just came back from DADA and were just about to head to potions, "Great, now we have double potions with Gryffindor's," Hazel pouted. "What's wrong with that?" I asked her glancing at my potion text books, "That class is said to be really hard, and if Snape didn't favor us then I could've gotten myself expelled for failing." Hazel argued. I giggled and patted her head, "Don't worry, you'll have me as a partner remember. Ill help you, and plus we haven't even gone to class yet," I said softly. Hazel frown turned into a small smile, "Thanks Luci your the best!" she exclaimed.

 We entered the dark classroom and settled down at our seats, "Hagrid sent me a note, he wanted me to feed Fluffy." Hazel whispered to me since their was nothing but silence and student whispering. I raised an eyebrow, "Since when did you start talking to Hagrid, and since when did Hagrid trust you to help keep his animals?" I whispered to her.

 "Well, me mum has connections with him. When she was in school she and Hagrid were buddy's, and mum probably told him about me, so we started to talk about a few day ago and we both have the same hobby's and liking's. He seems to trust me a lot with his animals, and I cant wait to introduce you to Fluffy," Hazel whispered back, I chuckled a little knowing that Hazel and Hagrid would eventually become great friends, and she'll eventually start helping him take care of dangerous animals calling them beauties. I was happy for her and proud at the same time, "When do we go to feed Fluffy?" I asked her. Hazel then took out a note from her bag, and showed it to me.

Dear Hazel, 

Do you mind if you feed Fluffy tonight at around midnight? I cant make it because I needed to take care of Norbert since he haven't hatched yet. Make sure to take your friend Lucinda with you, the one that you've been talking about, make sure to tell her that her parents were great people. Remember to let her pet Fluffy on the head first, and make sure to let him sniff  or else things can go really bad. Make sure no one see's you

-Hagrid       

I smiled down at the letter, "So, will you Luci?" Hazel asked and folded the letter in half. "Of course, but we need to make sure that the Weasley twins don't see us. They have a bad habit of sneaking out at night." I told her, Hazel nodded. "By the way, who's Norbert?" I asked, Hazels paused for a moment but then opened her mouth. "It's a dragon" hazel said simply, I gaped and just nodded, since I didn't want to question it. The door slammed opened and in walked the Professor, 'Great, this is going to be a long year'

 "As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through the human veins, bewitching the minds, ensnaring the senses... I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." Said the Professor. I copied down some of those things he said, on a piece of parchment and not bothering to look up at the slimy snake .