(Chapter 20) Car Crashed

Platform 9 and 3/4 was busy today, because today we get to go back to Hogwarts. "Bye mum, bye dad, I'll miss you," I cried, hugging them both tightly. "Sweetie, we'll miss you too, remember to write." mum pressed a kiss my forehead. "Remember to not get in too much trouble, and don't mock Professor Snape," dad reminded me, patting my head affectionately. "He sent plenty of owls last year too us, telling how your behavior was in his class."

I nodded half heartedly, "I'll try, but what if Lockhart is our Professor?"

"Then mock him all you want." they said together, we all burst out laughing. "Alight honey, you better board the train, it's about to leave," mum handed me my luggage.

"Love you guys." I gave them one last hug. "Love you too," they both said, then plastered a kiss on my cheek. I went and gave my trunks to a worker, and also my owl; Ginger.

I gave my parents one last wave, then walked onto the train.

. . .

I searched the train for Hazel, asking a few passing classmates if they've seen her.

"Lucinda!" I heard a voice call, I turned around and saw George. "Hello George, have you seen Hazel?" I asked, walking up too him. He instantly grabbed my hand with a small grin on his face, "Why don't you come sit with us, with Fred and Lee, with me."

I gave him an apologetic smile, "Sorry, but I think I'll go sit with Hazel, she told me too come find her. Do you possibly know where she is?"

He shrugged, shaking his head, "I don't know, sorry, but maybe you come and sit with us."

I furrowed my eyebrows, and stared into his eyes, trying to see if he's telling the truth. "What are you doing?" questioned George, who's face is now turning red. "Never mind," I said simply, giving him an innocent smile, 'He isn't lying'.

"So you want to come sit with us?" he asked again with a small smile.

"Sorry, but I promised Hazel and my other friends that I would sit with them." I answered, his smile dropped, sadness creeped into his eyes. 'Why is he sad?', I didn't know what to do, so I decided to pull him into a hug. He hesitated, but hugged back, "Why are we hugging?" he asked, laughing at the end. I pulled away, chuckling in response. "Not sure, now I'll see you later."

"Bye, see you at Hogwarts, or sooner," he smiled, but I knew it was fake. Ignoring it, I gave him a simple nod, "Maybe, bye now."

I walked down the train for a few minutes, but soon I was stopped by a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Pansy and Millicent, they tackled me into bone crushing hug, squealing my name. "Okay, okay! You girls can let go now!" I laughed. They released me and dragged me to a nearby compartment.

Millicent opened the door, and Pansy shoved me in playfully. I looked up to see Hazel with a surprised look. "We finally found her!" Pansy smiled, closing the compartment door. "Took us ages!" Millicent exclaimed. "It was only six minutes," Hazel muttered with a smile.

"Come on girls! Lets tell each other summer vacation stories!" Pansy shrieked, plopping down onto one side of the seats. I sat next to Hazel, across from us was Pansy and Millicent.

"But you already wrote them in your letters," I stated flatly, Hazel and Millicent let out a small giggle. Pansy rolled her eyes, scoffing, "I'm talking about the details, Not just the main parts!"

"Go on then, we have plenty of time." Millicent drawled, Pansy smiled and did a hair flip, which made us all laugh. She coughed, and straitened her posture. "Alright then, so my family and I went to-"