(Chapter 25) Dueling Club

While walking up the stairs to the fifth floor, Hazel kept persuading me to go and visit the Hospital Wing. "Come on, we should go visit Harry and Malfoy," Hazel placed a hand on my shoulder. "And maybe you can apologize to Harry for breaking his arm on purpose."

"Can we please do that, maybe later, tomorrow maybe." I said with my arms crossed, Hazel furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Why?"

A nosy portrait turned our way. "I recommend you apologize now, or else you might get in big trouble," the portrait commented. "And I recommend you to keep your voices down." 

Hazel and I ignored it's comments and kept walking.

"That's Timothy the Timid, he has two portraits in Hogwarts, one by the Prefects Bathroom and the other by the Herbology Corridor." I informed Hazel, she nodded in response.

"Back on the question, why do you want to apologize later?" questioned Hazel,

I scoffed, "Well, I think that it'll be much more easier, you know, he's going to be pain so why not wait it'll the pain's over."

"You have a point, I think,"

"She does have a point." the same portrait commented from behind. "I recommend you apologize later!"

"What the, before he just said you should apologize now?" said Hazel in confusion, I gave her a small shrug and said, "Some portraits are like that,"

We stopped in front of the door to the classroom, I drew my wand and gave it a wave.

The door swung open to reveal a fairly sized classroom, the bookshelf's were filled with books on varties of plants and herbs, magical creatures, and potion textbooks. I had put my mothers diary on one of the top shelves, though I would often carry it in my school bag.

Stools and chairs were placed at each table, I had carved numbers at the legs of each of the tables; table number one had cutting boards, knifes, and many different potion tools. Table two had baskets and bowls full of different plants, flowers, and herbs. Table three had the boiling and simmering cauldrons along with ladles, glass vials and flasks. Table four had many pestles and jars of dried and pickled plants.

Over all its was a fairly organized workshop to say the least.

Hazel and I rushed in and immediately closed the door, we didn't want any unfortunate passing students seeing us. Because they'll just see two girl walking through a plain wall.

"I have a question, Luci." said Hazel as she opened the windows, letting in the bright sunlight along with the chilly autumn air.

I shrugged, "Go ahead,"

"Well, does anyone else know about this workshop other than us and the staff?"

"Lockhart doesn't know, and I didn't tell anyone else, but I did want to let Hermione use this place for brewing Polyjuice potion, but I decided against that." I answered, making my way to the bookshelf, I pulled out a book.

"Why?" questioned Hazel when she sat down at table four. "And, wouldn't students just randomly open this door and find a workshop?"

"First, you should know that only the staff, not Lockhart though, you and me can see this the door to this classroom. Letting Hermione in would make me have to lift some of the charms," I explained as I settled down at table one, flipping open the book I poured through the contents of a specific chapter. "And I would have to cast a few more charms to let her be able to see this door and open it."

Before Hazel could open her mouth to speak, I said, "If Hermione used this place, then Harry and Ron would also have to join in, that means more spells and charms, and I'm to lazy and busy to do all of that."