(Chapter 12) Quidditch

As we entered November, Quidditch season came with it, the breeze was fresh and full of autumn and fall breezes.

The crisp morning of November was fresh and full of relief, "Ahh, how amazing is the air," Hazel sighed and plopped under a orange and red leafed tree in the court yard, "Wonderful, I'd say." I sighed softly and sat next to her. "You know, the first Quidditch match of the season is today, you coming?" Hazel asked and flipped opened her book, I thought for a minute and then finally coming to an answer, "Sure, I have nothing else to do after all." I answered and sighed once again.

Fall or autumn was my favorite season, but also my least favorite because my real parents death happened on the night of my real mums birthday, so much of a birthday gift in my opinion, it happened on November seventh, when I was five. It gave me sad memories, but that didn't make me depressed or sad because what happened the past is best kept in the past.

"I heard Slytherin is playing today, but who are they versing?" I inquired looking at Hazel, she stopped reading and closed her book, "Gryffindor, I'm still not sure which house I should support. The cheating and scheming serpents, or the brave, fair, and secretive Lion's," Hazel said in a low voice and wiggled her eyebrows for fun.

"What do you mean, how is Gryffindor secretive?" I asked and gave a confused look, Hazel raised an eyebrow, "Harry is their seeker, they think Harry is their secret weapon and that he should be kept a secret, even though almost the whole school knows that Harry Potter is on their team." Hazel scoffed. I just shrugged and inhaled the fresh and breezy air.  

. . . . .

By eleven o'clock almost the whole school seemed to be in the stands that was around the Quidditch pitch, almost every student had brought binoculars. The stands were raised high in the air, but it was still difficult to see what was going on.

Hazel was looking into her binoculars and looking in almost every direction possible, I was starting to get irritated because of that, so I grabbed her binoculars and tugged them away. "Why did you do that Luci?" Hazel pouted and crossed her arms, I sighed deeply, "Child please, the game hasn't even begun yet, sit still or else I'm dragging you back to the castle and we can work on our fourteen inch potion essay." I threatened lightly, Hazel pouted once again and took a deep breath. "Okay, okay, I will use them when the games began, you can try them if you want right now," Hazel shrugged and took out a big bag of cookies.

"Dear merlin, where did you get all of those cookies?" I questioned and shook my head in disbelief, "From the kitchens of course, Lennie gave me them, she told me it's for the game and share them with friends." Hazel answered and stuffed a cookies in her mouth, she then held the bag out to me, nodding at the bag full of cookies. I grabbed a cookie and ate a small piece of it, I looked out into the quidditch pitch, and looked around the stands, eyeing students and staff members, I saw Snape walking to the teachers stand, but he wasn't just walking, he was limping.

That got me curious, 'Why was he limping?', I asked myself and looked through the binoculars, I scanned the Gryffindor stand searching for the Weasley twin, I didn't know why but I just wanted to see if their here. After minutes of looking I found not a single trace of them except for their friend Lee Jordan who was commentary for the game.

Soon the Gryffindor team came out along with the Slytherins, "I know that their going to break a rule," Hazel muttered to me and I handed back her binoculars, to which she immediately start looking into them. I sniggered at her actions and turned my gaze to the Gryffindor quidditch team, I looked at the team members and of course I recognize them. 'Angelina Johnson, Katie Bell, Alicia Spinnet as chasers....', I said in my head, 'Oliver Wood, as team captain, Harry as seeker, Fred and George as-', I was shocked. I blinked a few times looking to see if they were just another pair of gingers, I blinked once again and sure enough they were Fred and George.