#7 - You Need a Cuddle

A/N - I'm so so sorry for not updating this week:( 🙈💕 thanks for the votes, love you all xxx

Ashton:

Your phone rung again, another call from your Dad. You didn't answer though, you didn't want to talk to him. You actually never wanted to see him again.

"I can't stand this anymore Ashton." You whisper, the look on your face breaking his heart.

"Do you need a special Ashton cuddle?" He asks, holding his arms out for you.

You nod, all the emotions spilling out as you fell into his arms.

"Baby, it's gonna be okay. I'm right here, and I'm not leaving." Ash cuddles you to his chest as he rubs your back and strokes your hair to comfort you. "I'll always look after you, you know that right?"

"I love you Ash." you reply.

"I love you too gorgeous." he smiles.

Calum:

You sat with your head hanging in disappointment, just wanting your life to end there and then.

"Babe, don't be so disappointed in yourself. Other universities want you, right?" Calum tries to make you feel better.

You had spent your entire time in education just trying to get into this university, but you had been rejected.

"But I spent so long trying to get there... And they don't want me." You start to cry.

"No no no... You're too beautiful to cry. Don't cry." He sighed sadly, starting to wipe your tears away. "You need a cuddle."

He pulls you into his arms with your head resting in his shoulder. "Shh, don't cry baby girl. Everything will be okay."

Luke:

You released yourself from Luke's arms and rushed to the bathroom, getting the familiar feeling of sickness in the middle of the night.

"Baby it's okay, get it out." Luke murmured, holding your hair out of your face and rubbing your back.

"No more Luke, please, I can't stand it anymore." You sobbed, sitting against the bathroom wall.

"Sweetheart, I know it horrible but it'll all be worth it when we get our baby girl, yeah?" He sighed, rubbing his hand over your 6 month old baby bump.

"Can I have a cuddle?" You pout.

Luke smiles and replies; "Of course baby girl, of course."

Michael:

One whole year. Some how, you've survived one whole year without your brother.

"I can't believe I even made it through a month, never mind a year." You mumble.

"You're so strong baby, I knew you could do it." Michael replies, smiling.

"I miss him so much." You start to cry, realising how much you want your brother.

"Hey hey, no tears baby. Come here, give me a cuddle."

You cuddle into his chest and cry, him murmuring comforting words in your ear and things to make you laugh.

"There's my beautiful girl.." He smiles, finally seeing you stop crying and smile too.

A/N - again sorry for not updating, i'm gonna write more preferences this week:-)

Please follow+vote+comment! Thankyou!xxxx