#30 - Getting Your Baby To Sleep

A/N - hi:-) please please leave me some requests in the comments, i'running out of ideas!xxx

Ashton:

He sits in the rocking chair in the corner of the nursery, laying the baby against his chest. He wraps a soft blanket around her back, keeping the two of them warm together. He rubs her back softly with his giant hands, slowly lulling her off to sleep. He usually ends up falling asleep with the baby until you wake him up.

Calum:

He walks around the whole house with his baby cradled against him, his head resting on his shoulder. He pats his back gently, whilst murmuring quiet words in her ear to comfort him. When he finally falls asleep, Calum let's him sleep on his chest for a while, before laying him in the crib to sleep for the night.

Luke:

He sits on the sofa with soft music playing in the background whilst feeding the baby girl snuggled into his arms, wrapped in her favourite blanket. It's his favourite time of the day because it's when he gets his alone time with her. He winds her before getting cosy and cuddling with her, rubbing her tummy slowly as she drifts off.

Michael:

"I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you..." He murmurs quietly, so only she could hear, and it makes her eye lids flutter shut, finally giving into sleep. "Shhh, my baby, go to sleep." He sings through a few more verses of the song, rocking her slowly in his arms, resting her head in the crook of his arm and holding her body to him. "I love you.."

A/N - aw:-) this is cuuute!xxx