#31 - Your Children Attend Your Wedding

A/N - I already apologise in advance if this is crap, I don't know very much about weddings!xxxx

Ashton:

You walked down the aisle, feeling the anxiety bubbling in your stomach. You didn't know why you were so nervous, you'd been with Ash for ten years.

The two of you had always said that you wanted to have your children at your wedding, so they could remember it.

Your two daughters, Ellie and Lyla, were walking behind you in their pretty dresses, throwing flower petals on the floor.

You saw Ashton smiling at you, tears in his eyes. His brother, Harry, was holding two year old Zach his arms behind Ashton.

"Ready to become Mrs Irwin?" He smiled, kissing your cheek. You nodded, grinning at him.

"You look beautiful Mumma." Ellie whispered to you, before you kissed both of their foreheads and the service began. You were finally becoming Mrs Irwin.

Calum:

"And now for the rings..." The priest said, glancing around him.

Calum turned around to face the four year old boy, nodding at him as to say "pass us the rings now."

The small boy stayed stood there, causing you and everyone else in the church to chuckle.

"Come on Thomas, pass Daddy the rings buddy." Calum said, laughing too.

Thomas stood there giggling, loving the attention. Calum shook his head and laughed, his cute plan failing. He reached into his son's little pocket and took the rings, before slipping it onto your finger.

"I promise to love you forever." He murmurs, kissing your forehead as he gazed into your eyes.

Luke:

"You may now kiss the bride."

Luke leaned into you, cupping your face in his hand, rubbing your cheek softly. He placed his lips onto yours, moving in sync.

"Ewww!" Emma groaned, stood behind you.

Everyone in the church started laughing, the small girl being confused about the attention she was getting.

"Emma! You have to be quiet!" George said, whisper shouting, bossily at his little sister.

Luke shook his head, chuckling to himself, looking around the room. The kids may have disturbed the wedding, but he wouldn't have it any other way. He was marrying the girl he loves surrounded by all of the people he loves, and he wouldn't change a thing.

Michael:

You were slow dancing with your new husband, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. The boys were dancing with your little girls, your Parents were socialising with Michael's Parents, and everything was perfect.

"I love you so so much." You whisper, pressing your lips to his. "I'm so happy."

"Me too, today has been perfect. I'm the luckiest man ali-"

Mikey was cut off by two little girls running into your legs, looking up at you and giggling.

"What are you two pretty ladies doing down there?" Michael asked, kneeling in front of them. 

"You two did so well today, i'm proud of you, my sunshines." He smiled, kissing their foreheads.

The four of you stood dancing, having the best time, finally your family was complete.