Chapter 1- The Beach

Hi I am Starting a fan fiction as you can see :) Please add it to your library and enjoy, Beach Memories.

Hi, if you can will you please vote for all the chapters. It helps me move up when you search Ricky Dillon then check completed. Thanks :)

Nov 2015
I'm writing this 1 and 1/2 years later and this book sucks it's so basic but if you wanna read it go ahead I'm not gonna stop you

I was sitting on the beach in LA with my younger sister Mollie. She's 18 and I'm 21. We just moved to LA to pursue jobs in YouTube. While sitting in the beautiful sun we were blasting our favorite song, Midnight Memories cover by Ricky Dillon. Just as the "Midnight Memories" part is about to be sung, I heard someone belt it out behind me. It sounded a lot like Ricky. I turned around to see two crazy boys making crab faces at me and my sister. My jaw dropped. It was Ricky and Kian! Keep in mind Ricky was my favorite member of O2L and Kian was my sisters. I told my sister to turn around and her jaw dropped too. Then we both started to laugh because the crab face is so funny.

I stood up and tried to be a calm as I could. I walked to Ricky and said, "so you know this song?" I smiled my widest smile. "Why yes, yes I do." He smiled back. "I'm guessing you know that I am Ricky Dillon, but what is your name?" I blushed. "I'm Destiny Brogan." "Well Destiny, you have a beautiful name." He smiled. "Looks like someone's got a crush." Kian said in a mocking voice. "You know Kian, my sister is your age? Go have fun." I laughed and pushed Kian into the sand. My sister smiled and yelled "hi I'm Mollie!" "You have a pretty smile Mollie."

After I thought Mollie was ok, I grabbed Ricky by the arm and brought him under a palm tree. We started talking and I told him about me and about where we just moved. It turned out we moved right down the street from the O2L House and he offered to help me build up my YouTube channel by doing a collab with me. "Would you really do that?" I asked "sure, I don't see why not." I hugged him and said thank you. "Hey why don't you and your sister come over for dinner tonight?" "Sure!" I smiled and said "be there at 6, see ya." "Bye" he said making his crab face. I laughed and went back to go get my sister. I knew moving to LA would be a good thing.

(that was pretty much the intro, hope you enjoyed!)