Chapter 17- The Bet

Hey guys! I am so close to 400 reads and I am so happy! Thanks so much. Ok and also I'm not gonna "bleep" out curse words anymore

***********************************************************************

Thursday, July 17, 9:21 a.m

Kian's POV:

      "I don't think anyone is up." I said.

     "Ok. Well what do you want to do?" Mollie asked.

    "Umm." I said then I kissed her. I could hear some rustling, behind me, but ignored it. I shoiuldn't have though because 15 seconds later I was covered in flour. "What the hell!?" I screamed. But all I could hear was laughing. "RICKY!" I said angraliy and tackled him. He is bigger than me though so he flipped me over and pinned me down.

     "YAS." He said back to me.

     "Get yo fat ass off of me!" I yelled in his face.

Mollie's POV: 

     "Get yo fat ass off of me!" Kian yelled in Ricky's face. Destiny and I were cracking up.

     "Nope." Ricky said popping the p sound.

     "Ricky." I said glaring at him.

       "Fine." He groaned. "Not because you said so but becasuse I want to." and with that we burst out laughing again.

      "What is with all the screaming?" Connor asked. We tried to explain but we couldn't stop laughing. 

     About an hour later we were all up and Emily and Sam came over. We decided to have a bet on all the single guys.

    "You 3 have to invite over the girl you like and if you chicken out then you owe the 6 of us $10. Each. Plus when you invite them over, you have to call them, on speaker." I said. Trevor agreed, but Jc and Sam looked nervous. "Come on." I urged. Then they all picked up their phones.

Trevor"s Conversation:

Trevor- Hey Sara!

Sara- Hi Trevor. What's up?

Trevor- Well we are all hanging out at the O2L house today and I was wondering if you wanted to come over. So I can meet you in person. 

Sara- Ya just give me the address.

Trevor- [Insert O2L House address here] See you soon.

Sara- Bye.

Jc's Conversation:

Jc- Hey.... Um Lia?

Lia- Ya?

Jc- Do you... uh... want to come over?

Lia- Sure. You sound nervous is something wrong?

Jc- What? Pshhhh. No. I'm not nervous. See you soon?

Lia- Ok? See ya.

Sam's Conversation:

Sam- Hey Taylor.

Taylor- Oh hey Sam

Sam- We are all hanging out today and I was uhhhh.... wondering if you wanted to come over.

Taylor- Sure! What's the address?

Sam- [Insert O2L House address here] Ok so I guess I'll see you soon?

Taylor- Yup.

Destiny's POV:

     "Yes my match making skills worked." Ricky said. "Trevor likes Sara. Trevor likes Sara." He chanted.

     "Jc. You like Lia? Lia Marie Johnson?" I asked

     "Ya? Is there something wrong with that?" He responded.

     "Nope. I just thought you and Jenn had something going on."

     "Well we don't so can everyone just cut the JcPenny shit." He said annoyed.

     "Ok I'm sorry." I said putting my arms up in defense. "Sooooooo. Who's Taylor?" I asked Sam.

     "Oh she is this girl I met at Starbucks. She works there." Sam said.

     "I thought that name sounded fimiliar." Connor blurted out, and we all started laughing. Within the next 20 minutes everyone was there.

      "So. What should we do?" I asked.

      "Let's go to the beach." Mollie suggested and we all agreed. 

~~~~~At The Beach~~~~~

     When we go to the beach we split up into two teams and started playing a game of volleyball. It was me, Ricky, Mollie, Kian, Connor, and Emily vs. Jc, Lia, Sam, Taylor, Trevor, and Sara. 

    "Ready?" I asked. Everyone nodded and I served the ball. Back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. The score was 11-14 and my team wasn't winning. We were going ot play until 15 so we probably we not going to win. Sam served the ball and it flew over the net. I bumped it over the net and then Jc spiked it. But instead of the ball hitting the groun... it hit Mollie. Right in the face. She fell to the ground and we all ran over to her.

     "Mollie! You ok?" Kian asked sitting her up. She was laughing so hard that we thought she was crying. "Good job Jc you made her cry." Kian glared at Jc.

      "I... Am.... Not..... Crying....I....Am....Laughing." She said between laughs and then we all cracked up. We probably looked insane but whatever. 

      "Moll. Your nose is bleeding. Lets get you home." Kian said.

     "Oh. It will stop lets keep playing." She said back.

     "No. Let's go home." Kian said a little more serious. "Hop on." He said bending down so she could hop on his back.

     "I am really sorry Mollie!" Jc yelled to her.

      "It's ok!" She yelled back and waved goodbye.

      "She's a tough girl Jc, no need to worry."

      "alright well lets play!" He said.

*********************************************************************

So on my friend Sara's FanFiction she typed a really long authors note just so I couldn't read the update so that's what I am doing. type type type. My mom just yelled at me for being on my computer at 11 pm whoops. Oh the picture of Ashley Benson on the Side is supposed to be Mollie cause I never put a picture of her. Oh and Taylor is one of my friends from school that loves Sam so I just used her name. O.K.GUYS.SEE.YA.LAY.TER