Chapter 9- Who's Maria?

So this chapter is gonna be when the "blast from the past" comes! I am super excited to write this chapter.

************************************************************************* 

 Sunday July 13 about 9:00 am

Destiny's POV:

     I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I looked around and noticed I was on the couch next to ricky and then Kian and Mollie were next to us, and every one else was scattered around the room. I yawned, stretched, stood up and turned off the tv. We must of fell asleep watching it last night. Then, I grabbed my phone. I looked at the text on the screan confused. It read...

FROM: BLOCKED ID

STAY AWAY FROM RICKY B****

     I shrugged it off cause it was probably just some fangirl. I decided to play a prank on all the guys so I woke up Mollie, Emily, Tess, Jenn, Andrea, and Bethany, leaving Ricky, Kian, Connor, Jc, Sam, Trevor, and Scott asleep. I motioned for the girls to come upstairs. Once we got to my room I said,

    "Ok troops I borught you up here because a prank must be pulled an-" I was cut off by Jenn.

    "Excuse me but why do you want to prank the guys. I mean don't get me wrong I want to but why?" She asked.

      "Well, Ms. McAllister I am glad you asked." I said using my manliest voice making the girls laugh. "You see I am doing this because it is fun. Now back to the plan. This is what we are going to do. I will hide outside, in the tree. Girls you will go back to "Sleep". Mollie you will start to laugh really loud and when the guys wake up you'll read the note on the table which will read... Hi everyone! I am playing hide and seek, whoever finds me gets a prize. GO GO GO! Ps I am somewhere on our property.. - XOXO Destiny. When one of the guys gets underneath the tree I'll hop out and scare the crap out of that person. Then I will tell that person to climb up the tree with me because they have been captured and if the give away my hiding spot they are dead. I will continue to jump out of the tree, and scare them, until there is one guy left. Any questions?" I asked out of breath. 

    "Yah, just one. When do we start?" Bethany asked.

     "Now." I said with an evil grin on my face. We all snuck back downstairs quietly and then ran to the dining room. I wrote the note and then snuck out of the house and climbed the tree.

Mollie's POV:

     Once all the girls were back "asleep" I picked up the note and started to laugh. Soon I heard some rustling and everyone walked into the living room.

     "What's so funny Moll?" Kian asked in his tired voice kissing my forehead.

    "Wait where's Destiny?" Ricky asked.

     "Listen to this note. Hi everyone! I am playing hide and seek, whoever finds me gets a prize. GO GO GO! Ps I am somewhere on our property.. - XOXO Destiny. " I read lauging once again. The guys started laughing too. "Well what are we waiting for lets go."

Destiny's POV:

     I was sitting in the tree for a good ten minutes before I spotted my first target. Scott. I jumped out of the tree right behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

     "Hi." I said

     "WHAT THE!? WHERE DID YOU-" i cut him off.

     "Shhhhhh." I said putting my hand over his mouth. "come with me." We climbed back up the tree and I explained everything that was going on. Then out came Trevor and the same thing happened with him. Then Kian, Connor, Jc, Sam, and again the same thing happened. Now we are all waiting for Ricky. Just then Ricky walked out the door and started to look around when a car drove down the street. The car started to slow down as the girl in it started to roll down her window. She looked out, stared at Ricky, pulled over her car, then got out. She walked up to Ricky and gave him a hug. Awwww that's so cute he's hugging a fan but then something weird happed he didn't hug back.

     "Get out of here Maria!" he screamed. Ok this was definatlly no fan. And who's Maria? An ex? 

     "No!" she yelled "Not before I get what I want." Then she kissed him. Full on kissd him and I mean I wouldn't of been to upset if he just pushed her off, but no. They kept kissing and when they pulled away Ricky leaned back in and he kissed her back. HE KISSED HER BACK! Before I knew it someones arms were around me giving me a hug. It was Scott. I had known him my whole life so he's comferted me before. I soon realized I was crying. I looked at the guys.

    "W-Who is that." I stuttered.

     "Ricky's crazy ex- girlfriend." Jc said. I slowly climbed down the tree and everyone followed. We all tip-toed over to Ricky STILL kissing Maria. I tapped him on the shoulder. Then I turned around kissed Sam to make Ricky mad and ran away.

**********************************************************************

Well, Well, Well. Destiny is having a rough day. Do you ship anyone in this story? There is

1. Rickiny

2. Rickia (NEVER)

3. Kiollie

4. Conily

5. Jcpenny (which may or may not happen ;)

6. Sess (Sam and Tess)

7. Scethany (Scott and Bethany)

But Trevor is all alone and so is Andrea because Kiandria isn't a thing in this I'm sorry. I ship them but not here. SO if you have any suggestions let me know and from now on I am going to say this at the end because I keep forgetting to. 

I except suggestions not hate.

ps. If you guys see any mistakes feel free to tell me so I can fix them. I won't be offended! It actually really helps! Thanks