Chapter 24- Confessions

1,000 reads? This chapter is going to be an update on everyones relationships

************************************************************* 

1 week later

Friday, October 3, 3:12 pm

Emily's POV

      Today was the day I was recording with Destiny. I am so nervous because I never sang for my fans before. I mean I am just a vlogger. 

      I walked up the walkway to the doors of the O2L house and walked in.

     "Emily has arrived!" I laughed as I saw Connor round the corner.

     "Hey babe, what are you doing here?" he asked giving me a small kiss.

      "Oh. I see how it is. I'm not wanted." I said starting to fake cry, it gets Con every time.

      "No. No, I love having you here." He said as he lifted up my chin to see me laughing. "I hate you." He mumbled.

     "Love you too." I chuckled kissing his cheek. "Where's Des?" I asked and Connor pointed to the stairs. I grabbed his arm and dragged him up stairs with me. "Hey Des, can Connor and Ricky watch us do our cover." I said noticing Ricky was sitting in her room with her.

      "Of course. As long as they won't be annoying butts." She smiled and we all laughed. 

      "So what song are you guys singing?" Ricky asked.

       "Ummmm..." Destiny started but I cut her off.

      "Ain't it Fun by Paramore!" I screamed because I am currently loving that song.

      "YAS!" She scream/laughed back. So we practiced a couple times, then, Destiny set up her camera and did her intro.

I don't mind letting you down easy

But just give it time

If it don't hurt now then just wait, just wait a while

You're not the big fish in the pond no more

You are what they're feeding on

(Skip to end)

Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world

      "WOOOOOO" Connor and Ricky cheered once we finished.

       "Thank you thank you." I laughed taking a bow.

      "Who knew my girl could sing so well." Connor said giving me a kiss.

      "Not you." I teased. 

        "Let's go out to eat Emily." Connor suggested.

      "Sure." I smiled because we haven't gone on a date in a while. "Bye Des." I said giving her a hug before we left.

Kian's POV

     Mollie. That's all I ever think about. My girlfriend. But that doesn't bother me because today I am telling her I love her. We are going to a fancy restaurant, and everything will go awesome.

      "You almost ready beautiful?" I said through her door.

      "Yup. I am coming out now." She responded. As she opened her door I my jaw dropped. She looked gorgeous, stunning, beautiful. She was wearing a white dress that fell right above her knees, with black ruffles on the bottom. (On the side) "You'll catch flies like that babe." She said giving me a kiss, that instantly brought me back to reality.

      "You... Uh... I... Um... You look amazing." I finally managed to get out.

      "Why thank you Kian, you aren't looking too shabby yourself." She laughed grabbing my hand as we walked down the stairs.

~~~~~At the resturant~~~~~

     "I love you Mollie." I smiled.

     "I love you too Kian." I leaned over the table and gave her a small kiss. 

Trevor's POV

     All Sara and I ever do is flirt. I really really want to ask her out but ugh. I think I am going to do it now. 

     I grabbed my penny board and rode over to Sara's house. Before I knocked I took a deep breath and then knocked. But Sara didn't open the door, her friend Erica did. Sara has told me about her but I never met her.

     "Y- Y- Your Trevor Moran!" She screamed jumping up and down. "Sara? Why is Trevor Moran at your door?"

     "Oh hey Trev." Sara appeared at the door looking beautiful as ever. 

     "I guess you never told Erica about me." I laughed.

     "Nope." She laughed back. "As you can see she gets a little over excited."

     "Still here." Erica mumbled.

      "Bout that Erica I kind of need to talk to Sara alone so..." I trailed off but Erica got the memo and left the room.

      "So what do you need to ta-" Sara started but I cut her off pressing my lips against hers. When I pulled away we were both smiling.

      "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and Sara nodded giving me a big hug.

LaTayna's POV

So if you wanted to know yes Sam is dating Taylor now and Jc is dating Lia. But now lets get to the good stuff shall we?

Scott's POV

Destiny. Destiny. Destiny. Destiny. Destiny. De- damn it Scott stop thinking about Destiny. Nope that's not going to happen. I marched next door and knocked on the door really hard. Destiny opened the door and she was alone, yes. 

     "Hey Scott wha-" She started but I cut her off kissing her. She pushed me away. "What the hell?! You are soooo lucky Ricky isn't home!" She screamed. Shit. What have I done. 

     "I-um-I" I stuttered.

     "Save it." She scoffed. "Just leave and come back when you can think of something to say that won't make you sound like an idiot." she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

     "Des I'm sorry." I tried.

     "I said SAVE IT!" She screamed with her voice cracking a little because she was so upset. It was kind of cute. My thoughts were interrupted by being shoved out the door and that door being slammed in my face. Like I said... what have I done.

Destiny's POV

What. Just. Happened.