Epilogue Part 3

My best friend Emmy is sitting next to me as I start this and I said "i'm getting all emotional Emmy." Lol I have no life because I get sad over ending my fan fic hahaha

***************************************************************************************

2 years and 9 months later ;) (lol that means they did it on their wedding day, you'll see what I mean)

Sunday, January 14, 12:14 pm

Destiny's POV

Today is my 25th birthday. Along with my now 2 year old daughter Brooklynn Jamie Dillon. Yup, we share a birthday, and she was the best gift I could ask for. She and Ricky should be coming home from her pre-school class any minute. I haven't seen her yet today due to the fact that I got to sleep in, and she left at 8 am. Just then the door opened to reveal Ricky with Brooklynn in his arms. He set her down and she ran over to me and sat on my lap.

"Happy birthday mommy!" She giggled.

"Happy birthday to you too princess." I replied tickling her stomach causing her to giggle again. "Hi Ricky." I smiled.

"Hi beautiful." He came over and gave me a quick kiss. When he pulled away I laughed at Brookes face. It was all scrunched up.

"Ewwwww" She screamed.

"Guess who is coming over to celebrate our birthdays?" I asked.

"Uncle Kiki, Aunt Mollie, Uncle Con, Aunt Em, Uncle Sammy, Aunt Tess, Uncle Jc, Aunt Lia, Uncle Trevy, Uncle Scotty and Aunt Jenn." She said.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Daddy told me on the way home from school." She smiled.

~~~~~Recap~~~~~

Destiny and Ricky moved out of the O2L house after getting married. Everyone else moved out also. O2L is still a channel because their love for YouTube and fans never went away. Kian and Mollie got married the year after Destiny and Ricky. Now Mollie is 5 months pregnant. Connor and Emily also got married the next year and they are also expecting. Sam ended up asking out Tess and now they are engaged. Jc and Lia are married, but do not have kids. Trevor and Sara are still together, but obviously they are not married because they are only 18. As for Scott, well he fell in love with Jenn and they also got married last year. Now Andrea poor Andrea. She never found love and. Nope totally joking. While visit family her best friend confessed his love for her and now she lives back in her home town. They all still live close to each other, and are super close

~~~~~At party~~~~~

Everyone was here except Trevor. Typical. He always has to make an entrances. As if on que Trevor walked in scream singing his new single with his arm around Sara's waist as she laughed.

"Hi Destiny." He sang.

"Hi Trevor. And hi Sara I didn't know you were coming. Brookey come here." I called.

"It's okay right? I can leave." she said.

"Of course not! Why would I want you to leave Brooklynn loves you!" Just then Brooklynn walked in.

"SARA!" she screamed hugging her leg.

"hi Brookey." We all smiled.

3 hours later

Just then everyone started to leave. This is my life now. A husband, a daughter, close friends. I guess you could say my life is perfect. And it's all thanks to those beach memories.

*************************************************************

So that was it. Sorry the chapter was so short I just started to tear up. I am finishing this chapter a day later so now I am with Leah and I was like "wow that was hard to write." I just want to thank you all so much for 2k reads. Comment your favorite memories from the book, stuff you think I could change, if you see typos on any of the chapters, and if you liked Beach Memories!

I am so happy because when you search Ricky Dillon and then check completed, this is the SECOND story!!!!