Chapter 14- To The O2L House We Go

I am crying! 250 reads! Yesterday I had 194! And when you type in A Ricky Dillon Fan Fiction, Beach Memories is the 4th one. And when you type in Ricky Dillon Fan fiction, Beach Memories is th 5th one down. And if you just type in Ricky Dillon, well Beach Memories is on the 7th page. But still! Thank you. I love you guys so much. 

***********************************************************

Monday July 15

Recap...

"What? I called Ricky." she shrugged and we all jumped out the window, landing safely. But it wasn't over... Yet

Mollie's POV

      Maria ran out of a bush with a knife and ran towards Destiny but before she could get to her, Ricky blocked her. And just then the police cars, ambulences, and firetrucks showed up. A police man noticed us and asked us all to come with him. 

Destiny's POV

     When we got to the amublence some paramedics were making sure Kian, Mollie and I were ok. And as they were doing that Maria tried to run away but the guys stopped her.

      "Where do you think your going?" Jc asked.

      "Ummmm." Maria started.

      "Excuse me, police man! We have the cause of fire here." Ricky said sternly.

      "what is i- MARIA THE MANIAC!" On police man said, and all the others turned their heads. They put handcuffs on her. "Thanks son. We have been trying to catch her for 3 months now." 

       "You're welcome." Ricky smiled at me and waved. I waved back.

      When the fire was finally out they let us look at the damage. The whole first floor was ruined, and so was my room, but Mollie's was fine. Good thing I packed before the fire started. 

     "Well, Mollie pack up your room, and we wil get our money from the insurance agency, then off to rent an apartment." I sighed and Mollie went to go pack, and I followed

Jc's POV (WOW!)

     "Well, Mollie pack up your room, and we wil get our money from the insurance agency, then off to rent an apartment." Destiny sighed and Mollie went to go pack, and she followed.

    "Guys?" I said. 

     "Yeah?" Ricky asked.

      "We are not letting them get an apartment right?" I questined. The guys looked confused. "They should live with us." I said. (A/N Something just crossed my mind. I never said that Tess and Scott went back to Colorado the day after Mollie's Birthday.) 

     "Ya!" Kian chimed in. "They can use the guest rooms."

     "But what about when Sam and Trev visit?" Connor asked.

      "They will understand, and besides we have air matresses." I told him. After about two minutes of further dicussion the girls came down.

Ricky's POV

      When I saw Destiny come out of the house I realized how seriouslly she could have been hurt.