Chapter 6- You're mine and I'm yours

Hey guys so when I first started writing this I was originally going to make the whole think Destiniy's POV but that is getting a little difficult. From now on there will be different peoples POV's

************************************************************************************ 

Thursday June 22 about 8:00 pm

Ricky's POV 

     Ok, ok I know I met her yesterday, but she's perfect. When we pulled back from the kiss she looked at me and smiled.

     "What?" I asked.

     "Nothing, I am just glad I can call you mine." She said to me.

     "And you are mine." I said back. I reached out my hand and helped Destiny up. Then I crouched down and she hopped on my back. I carried her back to the car and dropped her off at her house. 

    "Do you wanna come in?" She asked. 

    "Yasssssss!" I yelled

     "Shhhhh" she giggled. We walk in the house to be greeted by Kian and Mollie kissing. I mean they weren't like making out but they were kissing. So just to bother them I threw my shoe at Kian and screamed

  "Get a room!" and then Destiny started to laugh because Kian and Mollie almost peed themselves. "you have the cutest laugh." I told Destiny and she blushed.

     "So big sis, what have you been up to?" Mollie asked.

    "OH the usual, went out for fro-yo, got mobbed by fans, had a beautiful picnic at the beach, and get asked out by Ricky."  Destiny said casually. I looked at her and smiled.

Destiny's POV

    "AHHH! SO RICKINY IS OFFICIAL! YAY!" Mollie screamed and hugged me.

    "What is with everyone and Rickiny?" I asked laughing. "But anyway I want to make an ask Rickiny because ya know, that's our ship name." 

     "Ya we can make that for your main channel! When do you post?"Ricky asked.

    "Sundays." Ricky looked at me like really, my day? "Hey I was posting on Sundays before I even watched you." I said throwing my hands in the air. 

    "I have an idea!" Kian randomly just blurted out. "lets make a QandA now, with the guys." he said takng out his phone. "I'll post it Saturday." While Kian was inviting Connor and Jc over I said,

     "I like that idea. I want to get closer with the guys since you are my boyfriend now." I was smiling.

Within 5 minutes the guys arrived and Kian tweeted. 

@KIKILAWL - ASK SOME QUESTIONS FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS!

  We set up the camera and sat in a half circle. 

Kian's POV

(This next part will just be written like they are talking to the camera. p.s. they are not screaming)

KIAN- HEY GUYS WHATS UP ITS KIAN AND TODAY I WILL BE DOING QandA WITH MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND MOLLIE, HER SISTER DESTINY, AND MY BEST FRIENDS, RICKY, CONNOR, AND JC. LETS GET STARTED. FIRST QUESTION, ARE YOU DATING MOLLIE BROGAN?

MOLLIE- YES HE IS 

Mollie kissed my cheek, she's so cute.

KIAN- NEXT QUESTION, IS RICKY DATING THE YOUTUBER THATDESTINYGIRL?

RICKY- I AM NOW. 

KIAN- NEXT ONE, I HEARD CONNOR WAS SEEN KISSING THE YOUTUBER EMILYSLIFE, IS THAT TRUE? 

   We all looked at Connor.

KIAN- I DON'T KNOW CONNOR? IS IT TRUE? 

CONNOR- OK, OK I CONFESS WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A WEEK.

JC- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US CON DA BON?

CONNOR- BECAUSE YOU GUYS TEASE ME ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF. BUT NOW ITS OFFICIAL THE CONILY FANDOM CAN FREAK OUT NOW.

(So here's just a little story, Connor has been best friends with Emily since he moved to California.)

So for the next 15 minutes we answered some more questions, and a lot had to do with relationships. 

KIAN- OK SO THATS ALL FOR TONIGHT, THIS VIDEO ENDED UP BEING A LOT ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS. OK WELL SEE YOU ALL... NEXT SATURDAY.

Destiny's POV

   After we finished up with Kian's video we all just talked till like 12 am. I had a great time with all of them and thought we were going to be great friends. Just before the guys were about to leave we realized Mollie had fallen asleep on Kian's shoulder. It was so cute when he carried her to her room. I may or may not have taken a picture.

     "Goodnight Ricky." I yawned giving him a small kiss.

     "Goodnight Destiny. I'll text you tomorrow."

     "k." I said back as I shut the door and headed upstairs. It was an amazing day, but I sure was tired.

*********************************************************************************

So I hope you liked this chapter. Please go back to chapter 5 and comment. Thanks. Also at the end of each chapter I am going to write "I accept your ideas, not your hate." 

I reached my goal today! so hopefully 15 reads by tomorrow.