Chapter 2- Getting Ready

When Ricky and Kian left I told Mollie about how we were invited over for dinner. Funny thing was so was she! Looks like we both had a good time today. We walked home and then we both took showers, and were getting ready. First, we had to figure out what to wear.

     I decided on a white t- shirt with a pink flower on it, and a black skater skirt. I curled the tips of my long brunette hair, and put it in a high pony tail. I then tied a pink ribbon around my pony tail holder. Mollie chose to wear a pastel blue dress with a sweetheart neckline. The dress fell right above her knees and looked beautiful with her shoulder length bleach blonde hair, and yes its natural. Not only did it look amazing on her but it also matched perfectly with her bright blue eyes. I was always so jealous of her eyes. Mine are just plain old hazel. I know I know we sound really different for sisters buuuut I look just like my mom and Mollie looks just like my dad its kind of funny actually. People always never believe we are related.

"You look amazing Moll." I told her.

"Why thank you," She blushed "so do you."

     I slipped on my black vans, and Mollie put on her white ones. We were just about to leave when I yelled, "wait!" Mollie responded back saying "what?" I ran up stairs and looked for the box that said YouTube recording equipment. I dug through three different boxes before I found my camera. (keep in mind we just moved in so we hadn't really unpacked) I ran back downstairs and showed Mollie that I was grabbing my camera. She said "ohhh." 

     We walked outside again when I yelled, "wait... again." I laughed and Mollie moaned in annoyance. 

    "What now Destiny?" Mollie questioned.

     "We should bring our penny boards. I mean, it has always been our dream to penny board with the boys of O2L. Hasn't it?" I gave her a smirk. She laughed and we both ran through the house trying to find them. I finally found mine. It's pink with green wheels and says my name on it. I have been riding for a long time now. I was standing at the door waiting for Mollie, when she finally ran down the stairs with her purple Penny Board with blue wheels. Before we left Mollie made sure I had everything. I told her yes, but once we got out side again I yelled, "Wait!" 

    "What the h*** do you need now Destiny?!" She screamed

    "Nothing I was just teasing." I laughed. We were finally on our way over to have dinner with Our2ndLife. I couldn't believe what was happening.