Chapter 11- The Story

I am bored.... What's up? I might start a new fan fic. It would be about Trevor, but dont worry I would continue to write Beach Memories. Do you think I should wait or start ASAP?

***************************************************************

Sunday July 13 12:14 P.M.

Ricky's POV:

 "Ricky?" She asked crying into my shoulder.

    "Ya?" I said rubbing her back.

     "Can I trust you?" She pulled away and looked at me.

     "Of course. I pinkie promise I'll never do anything so stupid ever again." I stuck out my pinky and so did she. Then she giggled. I wiped away her tears. "Can you tell me one thing Destiny?"

     "I guess." she said

     "What made you have trust issues?" I looked into her eyes and she burst out crying again. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

     "It's ok I'll tell you. So..." she took a deep breath "In 10th grade I started dating a boy named Brian. He and I dated until I was 20, which was about a year and a half ago. One day I walked over to his house cause I was having a bad day and I um walked in on him making out with one of my bestfriends." she looked down at her feet. I put my finger to her chin and brought her head back up so she would look at me. I wiped the tear that dripped down her face away and gave her a small smile. 

      "Hi." I whispered. "I'm Ricky Dillon, what's your name?" She giggled when I stuck out my hand.

      "I am Destiny Skye Brogan, nice to meet you." She said as she shook my hand. But instead I leaned in and gave her a hug.

     "I don't know what I would've done if we broke up." I sighed.

      "But that didn't happen." She pulled away from our hug and kissed me. 

     "Well." I said like Sheldon "Do you... Uh... forgive me?"

     "Of course Sheldon." She giggled.

     "I love your laugh." She blushed "And your eyes. Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?"

     "No, actually." She told me

      "well I think they are beautiful because they are green on he out side then as it gets closer to your pupil it's brown. It's so cute." I booped her nose.

     "Thanks." She said putting a piece of hair behind her ear. "I get it from my mom." 

Destiny's Pov:

      "Thanks." I said putting a piece of hair behind my ear. "I get it from my mom."  No one ever thought my eyes were pretty, not even Brian. Wow, Ricky really is something special. RIcky stood up and reached his hand to me. I took it and he pulled me. As we started walking back home he put his hand around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. 

      "You know we sure do have a lot of Beach Memories?" Ricky said. "And I am glad meeting you was one of them."

     "ya me too." I said back.

***************************************************

Yay Destiny and RIcky are back together!!!!!!! sorry short chapter I just wanted to update but I didn't really have a whole lot of time. I hope I can update tomorrow

I accept suggestions not hate :)